Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping up to date with all that's going on

Hi
    first post for me but been reading for a few days:)
    Just wondering, what web sites do you all prefer for keeping up to date with your election news?
    Any one familiar with Notify for news updates etc? Been using it for a few days now and never turn it off.
    I try to read the blogs on both candidate's sites and then bits and pieces from the major news sites bbc cnn etc.
    How about the debate last night!

Well i too am new at this, but screw john kerry. He is a faget. Vote for bush. At least bush knows how to defend america. Even though bush is spendin to much money to "rebuild" iraq, at least he doesnt change his mind about whether he is going to support the war or oppose the war. Kerry has been playing the citizens from the start.

AIM: nexissdawgtw
    MSN: Jsllhawk_2006@hotmail
    EMAIL: jimmytheczar@aol.com
    MSN: jsllhawk_2006@hotmail

Comment

Originally posted by nexissdawg
      He is a faget.
      None of that here, please. Atack the message, not the messenger.
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. Itís the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

omg. if your oppesed to him then why do you care what i say about him.

Comment

Originally posted by nexissdawg
          omg. if your oppesed to him then why do you care what i say about him.
          Because this place isn't about insults. I don't care who you're talking about.
          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
          I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. Itís the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

right. Well if you think that about it then thats fine, but kerry is never gunna get any respect out of me. He is a maget. Thats all that there is to say

Comment

Working...
            X