Kerry being naughty at the debate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry being naughty at the debate?

This is what makes politics fun, as long as you don't take it personally.
    The Daily Recycler broke it, so here's the link. Video included...
    http://www.dailyrecycler.com/blog/20...ver-cheat.html
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. Itís the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Wow. The rules were candidates were not to bring any materials with them. I'd like to see some more footage, to see what it was he pulled out.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by Ironduke
      Wow. The rules were candidates were not to bring any materials with them. I'd like to see some more footage, to see what it was he pulled out.
      I heard its anything from a pen to a cheat sheet.

I think they were allowed to bring a pen and pad but they had to bring it to the attention of the mod, and it seems Kerry failed to do so.

Also, I have heard that the mod gave Kerry a little wink while shaking his hand .... very suspicious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
        I heard its anything from a pen to a cheat sheet.

I think they were allowed to bring a pen and pad but they had to bring it to the attention of the mod, and it seems Kerry failed to do so.

Also, I have heard that the mod gave Kerry a little wink while shaking his hand .... very suspicious to me.
        Nope, Jim Lehrer said everything that was to be used had to be placed on the podium by the staff prior to the debate.
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Nope, Jim Lehrer said everything that was to be used had to be placed on the podium by the staff prior to the debate.
          Yep, those were the rules. He shouldn't have had anything else, except what was allready on the podium.
          I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. Itís the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Impeach him :) He may get off because he wasn't "getting off" like Clinton.

Comment

So I guess he did cheat ;) , too bad CNN isent reporting this, he would be doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                Yep, those were the rules. He shouldn't have had anything else, except what was allready on the podium.
                I think it was a co2 charged pen that sprayed an invisible cloud of dumb ass over Dubya. Why he used so much, is the question.

Comment

Originally posted by porsteamboy
                  I think it was a co2 charged pen that sprayed an invisible cloud of dumb ass over Dubya. Why he used so much, is the question.
                  Nope, I think he probably made a mistake and brought something to the podium with him. Unfortunately, that is considered cheating, by the rules Kerry agreed to.

Comment

Nope, I think he probably made a mistake and brought something to the podium with him. Unfortunately, that is considered cheating, by the rules Kerry agreed to.
                    And if he did, must be why he won the debate, another rule was that the net works were not to show a debaters reaction while the other spoke, but they did. So every body cheated, NOoo wonder Bush lost!

Comment

And if he did, must be why he won the debate, another rule was that the net works were not to show a debaters reaction while the other spoke, but they did. So every body cheated, NOoo wonder Bush lost!
                      You must be one of those people that take it personally.

Comment

You must be one of those people that take it personally.
                        Does not matta! I'm a Dixiecrat, one who believes in the strong conservative political views of the Dixie Chicks!

Comment

Does not matta! I'm a Dixiecrat, one who believes in the strong conservative political views of the Dixie Chicks!
                          LOL! :) I hope you're joking...

Comment

LOL! :) I hope you're joking...
                            Yeah, I was!

Comment

Yeah, I was!
                              lol good one. IMO all these debates are silly. These polls after the debates are silly. As I said in a previous post, the real poll is in the poll booth and 11/2.

Comment

Working...
                              X