Kerry is world's favorite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TruthSpeak
    Not to mention...Kerry is Al Qaeda's favorite.
    not to mention... Bush is family Bin Laden's favorite
    No matter how the next war ends, the following one will be fought with sticks and stones.
    (Albert Einstein)

Comment

Originally posted by xxxxx
      Bush is family Bin Laden's favorite
      Nothing wrong with that, the majority of OBL's family are business people. I even have "ties" to his family.
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. Itís the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

The American voters will decide, not the world. The world can't even make up its mind on Saddam so its rather pointless to state they are behind Kerry. Kerry is the quintisental Politician, slick hair, kissing baby's and saying what everyone wants to hear, we all know what happens when they get into office though.
        When I look at the Hollywood types that publically back kerry I get the explanation I need. Jane Fonda, Susan Sarandon, Bruce Springsteen and Micheal Stripe all have their heads up their ass's, so it just shows how birds of a feather flock togeather. Braindead stoners unite!!
        Facts to a liberal is like Kryptonite to Superman.

-- Larry Elder

Comment

Originally posted by smilingassassin
          The American voters will decide, not the world. The world can't even make up its mind on Saddam so its rather pointless to state they are behind Kerry. Kerry is the quintisental Politician, slick hair, kissing baby's and saying what everyone wants to hear, we all know what happens when they get into office though.
          That's the point. Americans will decide and not anyone else.

Let's however be no partisan. Your plus points of Kerry is what all politicians do. All of them try to look slick, kisses not only babies, but the bottoms of all voters, etc etc. Now, if Kerry has hair, it is God given. One can't hold that against him. Such arguments lose the debate. Let's also look at Bush's plus points that Kerry fans may decry.

Bush is straight talking, shoots from the hip and rather homegrown in his ideas. Rather appealing if you don't mind.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
          X