Same-sex marriage ban approved in Louisiana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Prodigal Son
    You've got to be kidding. I suppose Al-Qaeda is "just" a militant group too -- or that the Klu Klux Klan is "just" a social club.
    So you're saying none are just seperatists? Sorry, I know of ones who are. You can't lump everyone into one group, no matter how you feel about it.
    Originally posted by Prodigal Son
    Try being gay in Laramie, Wyoming.
    This isn't Laramie, it's the WAB.
    do away with the Redhead's choice to be a redhead
    I was talking about the ones with no choice. Mmmmmmmmm, pale, freckled, redheads....
    the prospective employee's right to wear an ear ring because it immoral or otherwise evil.
    It's not professional, and it's yucky, no job for them!
    I just don't get it -- Nazis are reviled, but if you have a religious group spewing out obvious nonsense it gets a pass because it's "scripture."
    You can be religious, athiest, nazi or communist, as long as you don't hurt anyone else. That's freedom...
    No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
    I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
    even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
    He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. Itís the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

• Originally posted by Ziska
      even if people have a genetic predisposition towards homosexuality, that does not make it right. People have genetic predispositions towards violence, for example.

And whether or not you feel that homosexuality is no-one elses business, the bible says it is wrong. As a christian, that is all we have to worry about.
      Someone on this board is gay! Give me a kiss and I'll tell you who it is! ;)

Comment

Working...
      X