• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commies love Moore's film

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=39250

More lies of Michael Moore:

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2...0/204734.shtml

Comment

Moore should use his skills for dictators around the world, he seems to have a superior ability for creating propaganda.

I'd personally like to see this man strung up for treason, granted its not right but he only solidifies our enemies belief that they might be winning and that our actions are wrong.
      They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      --Benjamin Franklin

There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.--John Adams

Comment

If he becomes a politicians and enforces his views on us we would have every right to draw and quater him.

Comment

Originally posted by Praxus
          If he becomes a politicians and enforces his views on us we would have every right to draw and quater him.
          If any liberal leftist commie tries to impose his/her views on me I will personally hang him from the nearest tree limb.

Comment

Look how paranoid these knuckle heads are over here:

http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum8/HTML/001638.html

Comment

But they are perfectly alright with looting and murdering all in the name of "equality".

Comment

Those ppl posting there are a good example of why we should put resctrictions on breeding lol
                They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                --Benjamin Franklin

There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with power to endanger the public liberty.--John Adams

Comment

I'm not so interested in whether and why "commies" love the film ... more interested in why conservatives fear him so.

My theory : he's making money. A lot of money

Think George Lucas with a political agenda. Or think of Ralph Nader when he was young and angry and here he is with a fat checkbook ready to support, well, all sorts of things.

Could make life interesting for the rightwingers ...

Comment

All Michael Moore's films and books are filled with lies and Marxist propaganda.

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Armstrong
                      All Michael Moore's films and books are filled with lies and Marxist propaganda.
                      If we can get Howie Stern off the air why cant we get Michael Moore off the air?

Comment

Originally posted by The Bobster
                        ... more interested in why conservatives fear him so.
                        well thats actually a very easy answer, im conservative, and i dont fear him, but we'll asume your correct, that "conservatives" fear moore.

when someone lies, and manipulated the truth as more does, then presents it in mass fasion, and package it as fact, then people are likley to believe the garbage. its the same thing the left is always screaming about, "the media is rightwing government propaganda machine", whatever, from where i stand they lean left

Originally posted by The Bobster
                        ... I'm A commie with a political agenda, and ready to support, well, all sorts of things, and I'm making money. A lot of money making life interesting for the rightwingers ...
                        see how easy it is to cut and paste crap together
                        Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
                        Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
                        Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
                        Listen to the words long written down
                        When the man comes around- Johnny Cash

Comment

Originally posted by phalanx
                          Those ppl posting there are a good example of why we should put resctrictions on breeding lol
                          i was actualy half tempted to try and reply, but why bother, i like the guy who thinks that there is some kind of government conspiricy manipulating brain waves so the rightwing media can can control the minds of individuals, he is apparently to smart to be affected.
                          Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
                          Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
                          Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
                          Listen to the words long written down
                          When the man comes around- Johnny Cash

Comment

Has anybody here seen the movie?
                            ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Comment

I have.
                              at

Comment