• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by porsteamboy
    Let me try this again!
    Try thisDick Cheney on energy conservation

Comment

This link is not working, go to Dick Cheney on energy conservation, Item #4 Dick Cheney's 10 energy saving tips!

Comment

This link is not working, go to Dick Cheney on energy conservation, Item #4 Dick Cheney's 10 energy saving tips!
        ha, ha, did you actualy read them all, its pretty funny stuff, but completely fake, its a spoof by tom mcnichol,

heres the whole paragraph

Originally posted by tom mcnichol
        So-called renewable energy sources such as solar and wind power are, in fact, unreliable and even dangerous. During a typical 24-hour period, the sun is "off" 50 percent of the time, while oil, gas and coal still burn brightly. Wind power is practical only when it's windy, and a windmill's revolving blades pose a danger to unsuspecting children and pets. By contrast, there's an almost limitless supply of safe, clean-burning fossil fuels, provided we adopt sensible energy exploration policies.
        i like the "wind power is practical only when it windy" part. and keep your pets away from those blades! eek :)

i like this one in peticular though, i think im gonna buy one.

Originally posted by tom mcnichol
        America needs to build 1,300 new power plants over the next 20 years, or one additional plant every week. But don't expect the politicians in Washington to get off their keisters and make it happen. Instead, consider drilling for oil or gas in your own backyard. Many oil companies (including my old shop, Halliburton Co.) offer a Home Drilling Starter Kit, which provides everything you'll need to explore for energy right in your own backyard. Don't let the scaremongers convince you that a natural gas well in your yard is unsafe for children -- statistically, it's far less dangerous than a swing set or a jungle gym.
        :)

anyway, im starting to think he didnt say that, or that it was taken out of context at best, completely fabricated at worste.
        Whoever is unjust let him be unjust still
        Whoever is righteous let him be righteous still
        Whoever is filthy let him be filthy still
        Listen to the words long written down
        When the man comes around- Johnny Cash

Comment

Originally posted by donnie
          ha, ha, did you actualy read them all, its pretty funny stuff, but completely fake, its a spoof by tom mcnichol,

heres the whole paragraph

i like the "wind power is practical only when it windy" part. and keep your pets away from those blades! eek :)

i like this one in peticular though, i think im gonna buy one.

:)

anyway, im starting to think he didnt say that, or that it was taken out of context at best, completely fabricated at worste.
          Hey! I have one of those drilling starter kits! I have all kinds of gas, though I think its from the chilli!

Comment

Working...
          X