No announcement yet.

I now officially hate George W. Bush!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can withdraw from the EU and still have trade relations, or not now?

Comment

Yeah, like Switzerland but he said, "start trading with commonwealth nations as exclusively"

Comment

Emgee, I think that there are things worth preserving about MODERN Europe, and I'm opposed to the massive immigration that is hitting it. But what is the EU abolishing about Europe that was so great? Assuming a united Europe has a government system similar to any typical European democracy, it won't be government form they are losing. As they all speak different languages, it probably won't be culture either. So what is it that Europe stands for that the EU is abolishing? You do not need to describe everything worth preserving about Europe, just the aspects that the EU is getting rid of. If individual sovreignty is the only one, then I think you're priorities are wrong (not saying that is your argument).

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
          Emgee, I think that there are things worth preserving about MODERN Europe, and I'm opposed to the massive immigration that is hitting it.
          You do? But why are you for the EU then?

But what is the EU abolishing about Europe that was so great?
          Distinct: cultures, ethnicities, languages and spirit. As for the solidarity and unity part, the EU has proven to have an opposite effect in result (because it's a fraudulent farce laid upon us).

Assuming a united Europe has a government system similar to any typical European democracy, it won't be government form they are losing.
          Democracy doesn't exist anyways and it's one of my least concearns of the EU to be honest.

As they all speak different languages, it probably won't be culture either.
          What do you mean by that?

So what is it that Europe stands for that the EU is abolishing? You do not need to describe everything worth preserving about Europe, just the aspects that the EU is getting rid of.
          See above.

If individual sovreignty is the only one, then I think you're priorities are wrong (not saying that is your argument).
          I am for individual sovereignity, actually (like for Northern Italy, Padania, for example).

And yet again, it's good to know what your opinion is :)

Comment

You do? But why are you for the EU then?
            I disagree with almost every EU policy on things from taxation to immigration (although I thought that was up to the individual nation) . But I believe a united Europe is far better than a divided one which could go back to its old balance of power games.

What do you mean by that?
            I mean that its not like a big European culture, like for example the French, will culturally absorb a different European culture because of the EU. When you don't speak the same language, its hard not to maintain much of your old culture. If you think that cultures are static and should not mingle or change ever, well...getting rid of the EU won't solve that. And how does the EU interfere with European cultures anyways (except maybe in immigration policy, although again, I thought those were national).

I am for individual sovereignity, actually (like for Northern Italy, Padania, for example).
            I am for individual rights. National rights are of secondary importance to me (please don't underline "to me", yes I get it, its my opinion). If the EU granted superior indivdual rights than individual sovreignties I would be even more for it. Of course right now it doesn't, which bodes well for nationalists like you. But the EU can be reformed, it does not need to be eliminated.

And yet again, it's good to know what your opinion is
            Its good to know your opinion too.

Comment

ZFBoxcar: If I were you, I'd never go to this awful place called Europe, with all the crazy "nationalists" who hate the fact that prices have doubled, their languages are being bastardized/abolished, don't have a say in anything (even in polls; or when the results are "wrong") and that a country like Turkey is pushed in it, slowly but surely, unleashing etno-cultural genocide on the European continent.

The EU might be bad, but as long as we ignore all the "Canadian" intellectualists on the Internet we'll do fine

Comment

ZFBoxcar: If I were you, I'd never go to this awful place called Europe, with all the crazy "nationalists" who hate the fact that prices have doubled
                Thats your first and only legitimite point.

their languages are being bastardized/abolished
                Whats an example of this?

don't have a say in anything (even in polls; or when the results are "wrong")
                But you don't care about democracy.

"Canadian"
                Shouldn't you be on Stormfront whining about the Jewish conspiracy?

Comment

Originally posted by ZFBoxcar
                  Thats your first and only legitimite point.
                  Thanks for regarding it as legitimate, makes me feel so happy.

Whats an example of this?
                  There are languages which are not acknowledged by the EU, aside all the bastardization through policies (always speaking English; by doing that replacing existing languages).

But you don't care about democracy.
                  *spits out drink*

LOL!

Shouldn't you be on Stormfront whining about the Jewish conspiracy?
                  Oh vey, eet ees ze antisemitism

Comment

Thanks for regarding it as legitimate, makes me feel so happy.
                    No problem. It was just so rare that you make a legitimite point I felt I had to mention it.

*spits out drink*

LOL!
                    YOU said it was the least of your concerns.

Oh vey, eet ees ze antisemitism
                    Well whats with the putting Canadian in quotes? Not to mention equating Judaism with Bolshevism.

Comment

Originally posted by eMGee
                      The EU might be bad, but as long as we ignore all the "Canadian" intellectualists on the Internet we'll do fine
                      What's that supposed to mean? "Canadian"?
                      "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Bush thinks because his brother Jeb has a mestiza wife, that he can keep the Border free loading more Mexicans that come for their economic needs. There are NO Mexicans that come to this land that want to be Americans. I think it is pretty unfair these people come here and have a language provided for them when in locality, mexicans just have to walk to a land to get all the care in the world if legal or not. What a hypocrisy that the American children of the future will be speaking Mestizo Spanish to their parent. Feeble European-American society is brainwashed and no that is not intended to hurt anyone.
                        Last edited by Tod zu Religion; 03 Oct 04,, 05:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Tod zu Religion
                          There are NO Mexicans that come to this land that want to be Americans.
                          I work with Mexicans, all the time, that are in the process of becoming citizens, and with Americans that used to be Mexicans.
                          No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                          I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                          even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                          He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Originally posted by Confed999
                            I work with Mexicans, all the time, that are in the process of becoming citizens, and with Americans that used to be Mexicans.
                            The point being majority do not. Still everyday by the numbers many are just jumping the borders in numbers and do not care that they are assimilating American culture. They are degration to American society and I have worked with Mexicans too before and they were ignorant.(most I might add)

Comment

Originally posted by Tod zu Religion
                              The point being majority do not.
                              You said "no Mexicans", I was just showing that was wrong. ;)
                              No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
                              I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
                              even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
                              He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

Working...
                              X