Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senator John Kerry's voting record

http://www.congressmerge.com/onlined...r=&fullvotes=1

Half of them are "Not Voting" glad to see that he is doing his job.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
      Half of them are "Not Voting" glad to see that he is doing his job.
      He was busy changing his positions and commiting warcrimes.
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administrationís goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. Itís the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

"There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire. I used 50 calibre machine guns, which we were granted and ordered to use, which were our only weapon against people. I took part in search and destroy missions, in the burning of villages. All of this is contrary to the laws of warfare, all of this is contrary to the Geneva Conventions and all of this is ordered as a matter of written established policy by the government of the United States from the top down. " -John Kerry
        "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Working...
        X