No announcement yet.

Kerrys Biggest Lie Yet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You little patriots are too blinded by your small-minded set-ways to not even Think that US forces were sniffing in-and-around Cambodia in 1968?... and. remeber- Nixon WAS president-elect in December 1968.
    You might want to check out (especially the last 3 paragraphs):
    This Interesting Tidbit

-------------------------------------------------------
    "America has abstained from interference in the concerns of others,
    even when the conflict has been for principles to which she clings. . . .
    She goes not abroad in search of monsters to destroy. She is the
    well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the
    champion and vindicator only of her own."
    -- John Quincy Adams
    Last edited by wallywalt; 10 Aug 04,, 06:21.

Comment

US forces in general? Or really covert stuff? I bet various intel agencies had been running operations there for many years by '68. Has anyone here said we weren't in there? I've seen it said Kerry wan't there, but I haven't researched that for myself. BTW, what's wrong with being a patriot?
      No man is free until all men are free - John Hossack
      I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
      even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
      He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

And just for the heck of it...
        Originally posted by wallywalt
        -- John Quincy Adams

Oh! thus be it ever, when freemen shall stand
        Between their loved homes and the war's desolation!
        Blest with victory and peace, may the heaven-rescued land
        Praise the Power that hath made and preserved us a nation.
        Then conquer we must, for our cause it is just,
        And this be our motto: "In God is our trust."
        And the star-spangled banner forever shall wave
        O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!
        I agree completely with this Administration’s goal of a regime change in Iraq-John Kerry
        even if that enforcement is mostly at the hands of the United States, a right we retain even if the Security Council fails to act-John Kerry
        He may even miscalculate and slide these weapons off to terrorist groups to invite them to be a surrogate to use them against the United States. It’s the miscalculation that poses the greatest threat-John Kerry

Comment

"You little patriots"

Does that mean you are a big patriot, or a little traitor? Or just an asshole?

"are too blinded by your small-minded set-ways"

Ah yes, but you've got it all figured out right cuz?

" to not even Think that US forces were sniffing in-and-around Cambodia in 1968?"

If he served in Cambodia there would be a record of it. There isn't.

"... and. remeber- Nixon WAS president-elect in December 1968."

Ummm....does the president elect authorize invasions? No, he most certainly does not.

Comment

Hey!

The whole world is run by liars.

The only place there is TRUTH is here on the WAB. ;)
            Last edited by Ray; 10 Aug 04,, 08:39.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by wallywalt
              -- John Quincy Adams
              If you are able to understand one thinG understand this, The last Time The US left arms control and treaty enforcement of a Country led by a Psychopath to an international body The weapon was the Pazer and The psycho was HITLER, and the International body was the same League of Nations That outlawed war and signed treaties prohibiting Japan and Gemany from developing half the weapons they used against allied forces

No power has ever been detered by diplomats and treaties, Do the words
              "PEACE IN OUR TIME" mean anything to you

Cordially Yours
              Dragoon
              Narrowminded Patriot,
              Guntoting warmonger extrodinaire
              Yes..,You have the right To Speak, however I have the right not to listen

Comment

No there is no Peace.

The situation is getting worse.

It is the first time you are facing Islamists.

They split my country into two in 1947 and they are doing it in Kashmir now.

Once bitten, twice shy.

No chance.

Yet be wary. They don't give up easy. Unlike other faiths, their Fatih brooks no nonsense fr9om kaffir (non believers). To die for Islam is paradise.

Unfortunately, other religions are not that powerful.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

IMO the only way to beat Islamic rebels is to:

A) Fight them the way they fight (ex. ambushes, attacks on their bases, etc)
                  B) Overwhelming force
                  C) Try and make them less radical via building schools and hospitals and educating them

Under no circumstanses (sp) should they be allowed to install the Shira or Islamic law

Comment

Powerful? Religion?

LOL.

Religion has never lost or won a war. Any war.

If it comes down to it, the entire 'holy land' will glow in the dark for 1000 years before the US submits to their evil ways.

Comment

Yes, Bush has come along way since his DUI, but not far enough for my attention. He obviously never made it to Vietnam (cough, cough).

Sorry guys, but I was taught you never ask someone to do something that you aren't willing to do yourself.

Comment

Bush was a fighter pilot. The plane he flew was a high performance jet that was notoriously unforgiving of mistakes.

Gee, what a safe job...

Kerry is a hero all right. A communist Vietnamese hero. There's a picture of him hanging in their Victory museum, in a place of honor.

You're a fool if you vote for this fraud of a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
                          He obviously never made it to Vietnam (cough, cough).
                          Not alot of people did.
                          Originally posted by Julie
                          Sorry guys, but I was taught you never ask someone to do something that you aren't willing to do yourself.
                          Really? You must be willing to make computer parts for 25 cents an hour.

Comment

Kerry is a hero all right. A communist Vietnamese hero. There's a picture of him hanging in their Victory museum, in a place of honor.
                            Julie, never forget how he backstabbed and betrayed his fellow soldiers. It was HE that encouraged them to be spit upon with his lies and distortions of the truth. And above the throwing of his medals (by doing so he threw away whatever dignity and honor he had) and his apperance with the traior Hanoi Jane Fonda who posed in an AA gun emplacement is dicusting.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
                              Julie, never forget how he backstabbed and betrayed his fellow soldiers. It was HE that encouraged them to be spit upon with his lies and distortions of the truth. And above the throwing of his medals (by doing so he threw away whatever dignity and honor he had) and his apperance with the traior Hanoi Jane Fonda who posed in an AA gun emplacement is dicusting.
                              And he destroyed any chance of finding out about the rest of the POW/MIAs, just so he and his cousin could make a few bucks...

Comment

Colonel "Bud" Day, USAF retired, and Congressional Medal of Honor winner, DIRECTLY blames Kerry for the ongoing torture of American POWs.

I just posted the article here yesterday i think.

Comment

Working...
                                X