No announcement yet.

Texas Republicans Vote to Fine Fugitive Democrats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No thankx. Saw one really bad Airplane Hostage movie that was really bad, sort of dampered my enthusiasm for the rest of them..
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
      No thankx. Saw one really bad Airplane Hostage movie that was really bad, sort of dampered my enthusiasm for the rest of them..
      Give this one a chance anyway. It's a good one, trust us. :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Lunatock
        Give this one a chance anyway. It's a good one, trust us. :twisted:
        yes, you will love the motorcycles

Comment

First of all, saying trust us and then inserting a devil icon, not too trust forming...

Second of all, where do motorcycles fit in on an airplane hostage movie?
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

First of all, saying trust us and then inserting a devil icon, not too trust forming...

Second of all, where do motorcycles fit in on an airplane hostage movie?
            :D

Comment

I searched Delta Force on Kazaa so I could download it, I can't find it.

Comment

The Delta Force is the full name, make sure to inc. "The", made in 1985 and starred Chuck Norris and Lee Marvin

Comment

Not findig it, dude. I tried downloading Bad Boys 2 also, found a good version, it turned out to be Sum of All Fears.

Comment

Working...
                  X