X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rothschild

The reason why wars are fought , these scummy bastards , own the planet

Attached Files

You've got to stop hanging out on BNP sites Eric.
    Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Seriously.
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
      You've got to stop hanging out on BNP sites Eric.
      Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      Seriously.
      Nahh not bnp mate , it was on beat the banks and bailiffs

Comment

The GDP of the entire world is somewhere between 72 and 76 Trillion U.S. dollars yet this chap is supposed to have 500 trillion stashed away. In what currency, seashells?
        The Austrian branch of the family lost all their possessions, houses and banks to the Nazis and had to flee the country, losing both immediate family and more distant relatives to the concentration camps in the process. That war didn't work out to well for them did it.
        Jacob is of course retired and controls I believe, a winery

Leibniz

Comment

And more.
          Rothschild family - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          Specific section on conspiracy theories regarding the Rothschilds but the whole thing is worth a read. You'll note Jacob is far removed from the main wealth of the family, and all sources state their wealth is much reduced from its peak, just as the families of the U.S. and Europen industrialists they helped finance is reduced.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by Parihaka View Post
            The GDP of the entire world is somewhere between 72 and 76 Trillion U.S. dollars yet this chap is supposed to have 500 trillion stashed away. In what currency, seashells?
            The Austrian branch of the family lost all their possessions, houses and banks to the Nazis and had to flee the country, losing both immediate family and more distant relatives to the concentration camps in the process. That war didn't work out to well for them did it.
            Jacob is of course retired and controls I believe, a winery
            A winery.......perfect cover for world domination!
            sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Ian i have added you to the forum i got this from on F/B , up to you if you wish to join / read it , but within your very spirited defence of this guy there are other sides who argue/debate ,maybe i should have researched more before the post ref 500 trillion ? but, to much to post here , wiki or otherwise , its called beat the banks and bailiffs , nowt to do with BNP , who i hate with a passion by the way , , lets face it ,,bankers rule the world , money makes the world go around , carrousel , okkkkkkkkkkkk im off to the vintners for a glass of rule the world zinfandel . ttfn .
              Last edited by tankie; 04 Jan 15,, 12:47.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                Ian i have added you to the forum i got this from on F/B , up to you if you wish to join / read it , but within your very spirited defence of this guy there are other sides who argue/debate , to much to post here , wiki or otherwise , its called beat the banks and bailiffs , nowt to do with BNP , who i hate with a passion by the way , , lets face it ,,bankers rule the world , money makes the world go around , carrousel , okkkkkkkkkkkk im off to the vintners for a glass of rule the world zinfandel . ttfn .
                I rememeber reading all of this 'bankster' business back in 2009 mate.

When the chips are down the people want to run after the banks.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                  I rememeber reading all of this 'bankster' business back in 2009 mate.

When the chips are down the people want to run after the banks.
                  Yea in the UK they get the tax payer to bail em out ,,then reward failure with big bonuses ,,unlike the Icelandics who werent so generous with their bankers failures ,like the collapse after the gigantic rip off of UK council tax payers being deposited there with the lure of big profits , the tax should have been used for local services which the tax payer has paid for instead of fittering millions into foriegn banks ?? ,,,bankers / politicians / councils etc , money , gimme . But will the UK tax payers wake up , ????

Comment

Too important to fail :whome:

Allowing Iceland to go bankrupt is very different to allowing the same in the UK or the US for that matter.

But why are you bringing this up now when the worst has passed and the slow (long) recovery is on its way.

Comment

Thank goodness the great empires of the past weren't allowed to fail.It would have caused too much of a disturbance in the international system.

Dunno about recovery,yet.Its the job for the historians of the future to decide if there is a recovery or not.
                      Those who know don't speak
                      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Family fortunes are estimated at somewhere between $350 and $1 trillion. They are by any measure the richest family alive today, and in the history of the world. Even the low end estimate is 3x that of the Waltons today and far greater in inflation adjusted dollars than even the old capatalist icons like the Rockefeller and Carnegie families.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                          Thank goodness the great empires of the past weren't allowed to fail.It would have caused too much of a disturbance in the international system.
                          A question for the Brits & Americans to answer.

Greece got different conditions, softer landing if you will as part of the EU than say SE Asia in the late 90s when they had their crisis.

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                          Dunno about recovery,yet.Its the job for the historians of the future to decide if there is a recovery or not.
                          Which is different to saying it will not happen.

Comment

Well after 5 minutes reading I've discovered that:
                            the Rothschilds are in control of Russia, promulgated Stalinism, Nazism, Capitalism (ironically) run every single western government, every single reserve bank except Russia, China, Iceland, Cuba, Venezuela, North Korea, and Hungary. Evelyn Rothschild is actually the one in charge of world domination but Jacob is the one whose photo is most used because he looks like Monty Burns.
                            The wealthiest is Nathaniel, self made billionaire and murderer who controls Bill Gates and caused flight MH370 to disappear. Oh and Jacob spent several years pretending to be Mrs Simpson of King Edward fame in order to advance the Nazis and bring down the British Empire. Which his grandsire had created by financing Wellington.
                            Oh, and I quite like my banker, he lends me money.

Leibniz

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                              The reason why wars are fought , these scummy bastards , own the planet
                              Tankie I honestly thought you were joking around at first. That's how ridiculous and over-the-top that "infographic" is.

But you're not, are you. You are actually believe this conspiracy theory bullshit.

Take it somewhere else. The WAB isn't the place for it.
                              “Never let yourself be persuaded that any one Great Man, any one leader, is necessary to the salvation of America. When America consists of one leader and 158 million followers, it will no longer be America.”
                              ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
                              X