I Knew It!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Knew It!!!

Army Study Finds Marines' Tun Tavern Was Actually A Gay Bar:whome::whome::whome:
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Certainly explains their need to spread their "Marineness" everywhere. (This is a euphemism of course!) also explains their impeccable dress and their predominant stationing on the coasts. At least the Katoy boys in Bangkok can celebrate since WESTPACS are now open season!

Comment

:pop:

The gunny is going to drop by any minute now and drop cluster bombs on you doggies.

Or at the very least throw a major hissy fit.

Don't know which way he'll go honestly...

Comment

Yellow, you're a chicken....
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post

This is true.

But as my mom always told me, "Son, if you see a skirmish brewing in an internet forum, just stay out of the way while fanning the flame."

At least this way, the gunny might stick around and do his job more often.

We've been seeing far too little of Celine and the dead chick around here lately.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
            I was thinking more along the lines of another term for a cat....
            Mark Twain

Comment

Me too, but then I remembered that there might be kids reading this....
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Did anybody ready the comments on that article. Priceless! Lots of indignation even if they knew the article was satirical. Thee doth protest too much!

Comment

What do you meant satirical?
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                    What do you meant satirical?
                    It means that it is presented as reality even though it is completely made up for the purpose of humor.

Comment

Originally posted by Brinktk View Post
                      It means that it is presented as reality even though it is completely made up for the purpose of humor.

We seriously lack more emoticons.
                      Attached Files
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Brink, the good Doktor was not being literal. Our Balkan friend is quite on par with us and knows how to keep in the game.
                        Mark Twain

Comment

Wow, you sissies really have nothing better to do on government time huh?

Pick on the poor Marine. Yet look at these gems I found on that same site.

Was this your last CoC AR?

Change Of Command Ceremony Dissolves Into Giant Orgy

And Brinktk, I know Lawton can get pretty hot. Do you have a "Battle Buddy" to make sure no Captain does this to you?

Captain Leaves Lieutenant Unattended In Parked Car

And hey, you'll never see something like this going on at a MCB

Packs of Wild Gays Terrorizing Families At Fort Bragg

I also see that none of you were man enough to post something about our fine navy Capts service. Thats OK, I'm not afraid of the senior member of the Blue Water Taxi Service.

NAVY: 100-Year-Old 'It's Not Gay If It's Underway' Directive Rescinded

(BTW, Thanks AR, this site is hilarious)

Yeller, your about as useful as a football bat

Comment

Improved our emoticons by one.

Got that goin' for us.

Which is nice.
                            "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
                              Wow, you sissies really have nothing better to do on government time huh?

Pick on the poor Marine. Yet look at these gems I found on that same site.

Was this your last CoC AR?

Change Of Command Ceremony Dissolves Into Giant Orgy

And Brinktk, I know Lawton can get pretty hot. Do you have a "Battle Buddy" to make sure no Captain does this to you?

Captain Leaves Lieutenant Unattended In Parked Car

And hey, you'll never see something like this going on at a MCB

Packs of Wild Gays Terrorizing Families At Fort Bragg

I also see that none of you were man enough to post something about our fine navy Capts service. Thats OK, I'm not afraid of the senior member of the Blue Water Taxi Service.

NAVY: 100-Year-Old 'It's Not Gay If It's Underway' Directive Rescinded

(BTW, Thanks AR, this site is hilarious)

Yeller, your about as useful as a football bat
                              Touchy touchy are we! I'm actually surprised the staff at duffel blog doesn't have about 90% jar heads on it since you guys get so much shutter time in you rifle squads...what's you guys MTOE for a squad? Like 9 cameramen and 3 riflemen?

No worries about me, the child safety locks are disabled on my car.

This should mesh nicely with the conversation.

General Patton is sitting on a mountaintop and sees an Airborne Ranger rowing a canoe down a stream. All the while the ranger is rowing in cadence

"Airborne Ranger Airborne Ranger where have you been?"

General Patton is a little bored so he decides he's gonna take half of this rangers brain. He points with his mighty General Finger and says "POW!" The Ranger jerks back and to the left in the canoe, shakes it off and sits up a little dumbfounded but remembers what he was doing and continues on.

General Patton wonders if his General Powers are failing but knows better and realizes that Airborne Rangers only need half their brain to enjoy life. He is now interested in how far this can go. He points his mighty General Finger once again and zaps the ranger a second time. He wants to take 3/4 of the rangers brain. This time the ranger falls back in the canoe and has to pick himself up. He looks around and sees the oar he was using to row in the stream. The ranger picks it up and looks at it wondering what it is. After a few moments he realizes what is going on and goes about his way.

This time General Patton is really excited. This Airborne Ranger is functioning on 1/4 of his brain and it doesn't affect him in the least. A little morbid thought creeps into his General Brain and he decides to see what would happen if he takes ALL of this Airborne Rangers brain. He gathers up all of his General Powers and points one last time with his General Finger at this Airborne Ranger and zaps him one last time. The ranger flips backward in the canoe. He's laying facedown and looks like a ragdoll. It takes him a full 10 minutes to remember how to use his arms and lift himself to a sitting position. The ranger looks around and tries to understand what he is seeing. A couple of times he catches his nose in his peripheral vision and tries to eat it. He finally sees the oar he was using a little while ago and picks it up. After hurting himself trying to bite off a piece to eat he decides it isn't food. Another 10 minutes go by before he remembers what the oar is used for. He sits up and lifts his oar for another go.

"From the halls of Montezuma to the shores of Tripoli......
                              Last edited by Brinktk; 31 Dec 13,, 03:58.

Comment

Working...
                              X