Humorous Acronyms for KBR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humorous Acronyms for KBR

Okay, for all you folks that have served in Iraq (military or otherwise), do you have, or have heard any humorous acronyms for KBR?

Examples include: Kosovo Bosnian Refugees, Keep Bringing Retards, etc. :P
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

The global engineering firm out of Houston? Are they that bad?

Comment

Kick Bigross

Comment

Koala Biting Raccoons.
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Kellogg Brown and Root are alot like most other contracting firms in that initially they weren't bad, a bunch of the higher people are pretty good, but during their big build up during the rather free-wheeling period in Iraq spending they expanded very rapidly and alot of the entry level positions got taken by retarded army/special forces wannabees. Many of these are either loosing their jobs, and or growing a clue but you still run into a fair amount of retards. Personally I'd say it is about the same as when you meet another unit, somewhat like people transferring in. A good number of them don't quite no what to do to start and the complete retards in the group stand out painting the whole group as retarded new guys, or the crappy KBR contractors. You also see/saw this phenomenon with other groups and companies to.

Comment

KBR takes the cake over the other contractors. I once heard a former KBR guy tell me they had all the right people, unfortunately, none of the right people in the right places. You find wholly unqualified people in important positions throughout Iraq. On-line certificates/qualifications run rampant in KBR, rather than actual schooling and/or related work experience. There are also far too many supervisory and higher positions in KBR. Workers can't even answer simple yes or no questions without several supervisors signing their okays. Also, talking to KBR people usually leaves you with the feeling that they don't really know what they're doing.
            Don't get me wrong. Most of the contract companies have their shares of idiots/problems, but KBR beats out all of them combined.
            "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
              Kick Bigross
              Oooh that's a good one.
              "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Working...
              X