Service Comparisons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service Comparisons

Alright, here's my dilemna. I'm a high schooler, planning on going to college when I graduate (Tentatively Vanderbilt U), enrolling in ROTC, and joining the military when I graduate college. Right now, I'm looking at majoring in Physics, but that's subject to change.

My question for service members is this: Which armed service would you recommend and why? I've been looking at the Air Force, but I want to be open-minded to all branches, rather than counting them out right away. Be a salesman for your branch of the U.S. military. Hopefully this won't turn into simply a cross-service battleground...

Anyways, any advice would be useful and greatly appreciated.

What do you want to do with your life? I think that's the most important question.

Our military members are not known for getting involved in "cross-service" flame wars.
    "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Iron Duke makes a very good point. As a former Army soldier I would say with a background in physics the Navy or Air Force might have something you would enjoy.

Comment

Look into Weapon Research...that may suit you better rather than one Service. That way you may be helping all of us

Comment

Working...
        X