The Queen's getting another one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VarSity View Post
    Right, I am off for basic in a little over 24 hours (after a short hotel stay with a 'Lady friend' ;) ) and just wanted to thank everyone for their encouragement both in this thread and others.

Take care all, speak soon. :D

All the very best and if possible keep us all informed of your progress:)

Comment

Right, I am off for basic in a little over 24 hours (after a short hotel stay with a 'Lady friend' ;) ) and just wanted to thank everyone for their encouragement both in this thread and others.

Best of luck:)
      Nulli Secundus
      People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
        Trust you lookins , what he does with his lady friend is up to him

Comment

Well done and good luck.

For what you are about to receive make the lord make you truly thankful.

Tony
          Yet another ex-tankie of 1 RTR origin.

Comment

Originally posted by toemag View Post
            Well done and good luck.

For what you are about to receive make the lord make you truly thankful.

Tony
            Amen to that:))

Comment

Good luck mate. Let us know how it goes. :)
              "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                Originally posted by tankie View Post
                Trust you lookins , what he does with his lady friend is up to him
                Oh Tankie...I'm thinking that you're the one that wants to know...more than Lukins does! ;)
                “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ~ Jimi Hendrix
                "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southie View Post
                  Oh Tankie...I'm thinking that you're the one that wants to know...more than Lukins does! ;)
                  Oh menage a trois mon ami , no no no , not me , im happy enough knowing the Queens gerrin another

Comment

Hi all.

Passed out from Phase one on Friday and can honestly say it was one of the best days of my life! :D

The training in general was hard but alot of fun at the same time, if anyone reading this board is thinking of joining, I can honestly say do it, give it your all and you wont regret it.

VarSity

Comment

Glad to hear you're having a good time :)

So they pretty much give you weekends off and in bed by 9pm, right?
                      “Never let yourself be persuaded that any one Great Man, any one leader, is necessary to the salvation of America. When America consists of one leader and 158 million followers, it will no longer be America.”
                      ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                        Hehe something like that, but also avoiding booze, cant be getting drunk every day now can I ;)

Comment

Hi all.

Passed out from Phase one on Friday and can honestly say it was one of the best days of my life! :D

The training in general was hard but alot of fun at the same time, if anyone reading this board is thinking of joining, I can honestly say do it, give it your all and you wont regret it.

VarSity
                          We did tell you this some months ago..glad your through and enjoyed it;)
                          Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
                          Glad to hear you're having a good time :)

Heed TH words..and if you're not in bed by 9 try again then go home:))

Comment

Working...
                          X