Merry Christmas, Full Metal Jacket style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas, Full Metal Jacket style

Just what the Island of Misfit Toys needs!

Until I can figure out my major malfunction on doing the video embed, here's the old fashioned hyperlink: YouTube - Full Metal Jacket Christmas
    Last edited by Parihaka; 20 Dec 07,, 20:44.
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Shek Reply

You are a sick, sick man. Oh...Merry Christmas to all.
    Last edited by S2; 20 Dec 07,, 17:11.
    "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

I can't do You Tube at work..Is this where the Gunny has the platoon sing Happy Birthday to Jesus? I love that bit.
      “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
      Mark Twain

Comment

A.R. Reply

Not quite. Just wait till you get home. Keep the volume low if any kids around.
        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Wow...just, wow! I was under the impression that R.L. Ermey's performance was impossible to improve upon. My mistake.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, DRILL SERGEANT!!!!

Cato

Comment

Elfin D.I.s

Scares the crap outta me!

Comment

Shek

I bow before your Stryker badass-ness.

That is f-ing outstanding!!!!

I wonder how it will go over at my next Scout meeting?

I always said Herby was a candyass!!!

BTW, you will appreciate that we always called the doctrine writers and other miscreants in CASCOM the Island of Misfit Toys...I even bought my boss a Snowman doll from the show to commemorate!!!

I still love the Happy Birthday song in the movie!!!!
              Mark Twain

Comment

I prefer the original version!!!

Comment

It's that time of year again :)

Drats! YouTube pulled the video. Links to the video here: http://www.truveo.com/Rudolph/id/386455939
                  "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Classic Major,absolutely classic
                    "Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves, therefore, are its only safe depositories." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

, great fun ,, all the best to everyone for the coming festivities ,, hic

Comment

See my comments from 12-20-2007

Ditto
                        Mark Twain

Comment

With the Christmas music on the radio now, it's time to bump this thread again :)) Here's a YT embed that appears to be working.

Comment

Happy Birthday Dear Jesus

"Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?"

Merry Christmas and happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you.

That is all...
                            Last edited by S2; 23 Nov 09,, 00:50.

Comment

Originally posted by S-2 View Post

"Today... is Christmas! There will be a magic show at zero-nine-thirty! Chaplain Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer Communism with the aid of God and a few Marines! God has a hard-on for Marines because we kill everything we see! He plays His games, we play ours! To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with fresh souls! God was here before the Marine Corps! So you can give your heart to Jesus, but your ass belongs to the Corps! Do you ladies understand?"

Merry Christmas and happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you.

That is all...
                              The absolute, stone cold, cast iron lock best use of the song Happy Birthday in American cinemagraphic history.

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Hannukah, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
                              Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                              X