X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is funny .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rER4dHAFEY

Comment

Ahhh the good old sarge... I bet this thread will really come alive in a few weeks.

Comment

Have a good xmas guys n gals ;)
        Attached Files

Comment

I wanna celebrate like this with my mate yella
          Attached Files

Comment

Bump

Merry Christmas to all.:)
            "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
            "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

It's that time of year again!
              "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

Comment

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Nice addition, Rossie.
                  "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                  "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

I think it was Kubrick's intention to make the Marines look bad, like psychotic killers. But the characters are so close to the real thing, that in spite of the anti-war gist and a few stupid lines about Lee Harvey Oswald, Ermey's portrayal has become an undisputed classic. We are not psychotic killers but we are efficient ones.

It's always bothered me that in the film, Kubrick has Ermey lauding Oswald and his shots at JFK as great Marine shooting, which it wasn't by any means. 100 yards at a slow moving target is nothing to Marines who---at that time--qualled at 200, 300 and 500 yards with the M14. Oswald I think qualled a Marksman, (with the M1) the lowest of all the rifle marksmanship levels, with Sharpshooter and Expert above it. Aside from that, a real DI of the time would never have rejoiced in the death of JFK, a Naval hero, anti-Communist, supporter of the Corps and one of the architects of our participation in Vietnam.

Having gotten all of that off my chest,

Merry Christmas and Semper Fidelis

Comment

Heh, someone after my own heart

In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Awesome!
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Happy xmas Wabbers ferkensterker style

YouTube - Kevin Bloody Wilson Hey Santa Claus

Me and the ex on a romantic xmas trip ;):whome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZZ3Hv93q1Y
                          Last edited by tankie; 12 Dec 10,, 18:00.

Comment

Working...
                          X