This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z,
    You mean ba$tard, a Sergeant invites you for Christman dinner and you bang his daughter in the night? And WORSE, you even proceed to marry her 2 months later?:))
    sigpicAnd on the sixth day, God created the Field Artillery...

Comment

• delta,

you're not hiding that jealousy very well
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by astralis View Post
        delta,

you're not hiding that jealousy very well
        Astralis,
        I kept fantacising about it last night.
        My mean self.

Comment

• Major,

I think you're in the wrong career path. I suggest escape and evasion as your true calling.

Comment

• Sir,

I was just spelling my moral outrage against the mean action perpetrated by a senior commissioned officer, audaciously outraging the modesty of a beautiful, sexy, able bodied daughter of a generous Sergeant. :))

Comment

• Z was a non-commissioned member

But I'm suggesting that you don't allow your wife to read about your fantasies. No bunker I can build could withstand that wrath.

Comment

• Sir,
                Thanks for the correction.

Sir,
                My laptop uses a 128bit encryption software. The lady sure has no clue about it. Safe as of now. "Oo-rah" !!!

Comment

• Infantry Battle School, Malawi. It was in 1999 and it was not that far into our Platoon Battle commander training, we were in the Kasungu national park which is full of elephants and the like.
                  Anyway one day we were tasked with taking a defensive position defended by Malawi defence force troops, not far away there were also park rangers being trained by some of our lot into how to deal with poachers. We were moving up through the bush with the aim of flanking the 'hostile' position, and standing right in our intended route was a small herd of elephants. This presented a bit of a dilemma because we didn't want to get too near to them because we were under orders not to disturb them and even if we were allowed we didn't want to go too near for fear of a stampede. We decided to go further round to avoid this problem, moving through some trees we accidentally crossed out of our area, (I wasn't navigating by the way).
                  The rangers were also moving through the same trees, (they were out of their area as well), when they caught sight of us, they were sure we were poachers as we were quite far away and they couldn't see us clearly. At this point we made contact with a group of Malawi defence force who had also moved around the elephants to secure their flanks. We took positions and opened fire, catching the defence force lot by surprise, the rangers just heard firing and so opened fire assuming we were poachers, (they knew there were elephants about and thought we were after them). The defence force returned fire at both us and the rangers, the thing was that we and the defence force had blanks while the rangers had live ammo. It took a matter of seconds for us to realise that something was wrong, we ceased firing and took better cover. On the radio we got into contact with those training the rangers who were already trying to stop them firing. We also got into contact with the defence force lot and told them the situation, thankfully it only took around 20 seconds to get the rangers to stop firing.
                  Luckily no-one was hurt and after the inevitable b******ing all involved received and being told to keep our mouths shut about it, the NCO's training the rangers decided to take them to the range to teach them how to hit stuff as well as fire discipline. 30 people in total in a three way fire fight, (of sorts).
                  Never even got to a single paragraph in the papers

Apart from that the time in Malawi was quite good, helped the local villagers and our presence deterred most of the poachers.
                  Nulli Secundus
                  People always talk of dying for their country, and never of making the other bastard die for his

Comment

• Been out of circulation for awhile,right now i am in New Zealand ,Auchland,near Browns Bay.Decided to take a break from Europe ,missus will be following later .
                    The good thing about moving here is that in Spain its a wino.s paradise and here in NZ its a tad expensive:))Will be participating in future discussions that arise on the wab

Comment

• Originally posted by soutie View Post
                      Been out of circulation for awhile,right now i am in New Zealand ,Auchland,near Browns Bay.Decided to take a break from Europe ,missus will be following later .
                      The good thing about moving here is that in Spain its a wino.s paradise and here in NZ its a tad expensive:))Will be participating in future discussions that arise on the wab

Great to hear from you! Keep us all informed.:))
                      Reddite igitur quae sunt Caesaris Caesari et quae sunt Dei Deo
                      (Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's and unto God the things which are God's)

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiny Capstar View Post
                        Luckily no-one was hurt and after the inevitable b******ing all involved received and being told to keep our mouths shut about it, the NCO's training the rangers decided to take them to the range to teach them how to hit stuff as well as fire discipline. 30 people in total in a three way fire fight, (of sorts).
                        Never even got to a single paragraph in the papers

Apart from that the time in Malawi was quite good, helped the local villagers and our presence deterred most of the poachers.
                        Fantastic story, thanks dude.
                        Originally posted by GVChamp
                        College students are very, very, very dumb. But that's what you get when the government subsidizes children to sit in the middle of a corn field to drink alcohol and fuck.

Comment

• The great think about living in NZ there is only on sport RUGBY ,and a bit of cricket ,no soccer and none of that nancy pancy Gridiron

Comment

• soutie:
                            you in NZ for good now?

Watcha doing there?

You can reply by PM if you like ...

Cheers ..

PS, I'm *STILL* here !!! :-(

Comment

• A few months back at a winter formal I had to pull a LTC asside and respectfully inform him that having a flag on his Dress uniform was not under regs. He started cursing very loudly and stormed off to find his assistant (who was an E-4, now is an E-1)

Comment

• Let me get this straight. You took a LCol aside instead of telling a Sgt-Maj? And how do you know the uniform code as a private?

Comment

Working...
                                X