Barrett 50 test (gun-haters, PUKE!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrett 50 test (gun-haters, PUKE!)

I'll be posting here in the next few days (and at another board) as we put a 50BMG semi-auto through it's paces. Digital pics as allowed.

My thanks to my buddy "doc S......" for his allowing us to play with one of his toys.

Prepare to be envious....

:sniper
    sigpicUSS North Dakota

Fill some 55 gal drums with water, and put em out at about 1000 yds.

Just like shooting beer cans at 25yds with a .22, you can really get the drums dancing. ;)

Comment

I'd really like to get the video digitized. You should see me empty a magazine from the hip as fast as I can pull the trigger, then falling down 'cause I'm laughing so hard.
      sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

*Tophatter turns a lovely shade of 'green with envy' *
        Supporting or defending Donald Trump is such an unforgivable moral failing that it calls every bit of your judgement and character into question. Nothing about you should be trusted if you can look at this man and find redeemable value

Comment

Y'know Drez, employing a heavy sniper rifle in such a fashion is bordering on sacrelidge. ;)

Comment

What, you mean going rock n roll with a Barrett like that? :sniper :LOL
            Supporting or defending Donald Trump is such an unforgivable moral failing that it calls every bit of your judgement and character into question. Nothing about you should be trusted if you can look at this man and find redeemable value

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
              Y'know Drez, employing a heavy sniper rifle in such a fashion is bordering on sacrelidge. ;)
              Am I to be forgiven if I tell you we started out on Silhouette targets at 240 meters? (I know what he's going to say, but that is the length of the range.)

Forgive me if I tell you we ended the day putting every round from our .308's (Steyr Scout & Browning BLR) into it offhand, rapid fire, until I ran out of ammo.

How about if I show you the sample of 3/4 mild steel that we air-conditioned with APIT?

OK, how about if I post the pictures of my daughter (of 9mm fame) wearing her Speedo Bikini & holding the Barrett?
              (Not in a million years! But, yes, we did get that on film.

:blush )
              sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Awww...ummm....hey...yeah, that's a great idea. Your little pumpkin..Speedo...Barrett....hmmm....AW FOR CRYIN' OUT LOUD, JUST POST THE PICTURE!! :blush
                Last edited by TopHatter; 06 Oct 03,, 20:16.

Comment

Post em all dude. We want to see them. I mean we REALLY want to see them!

240 meters is actually a good range to practice immediate incapacitation shots. Like the eye socket for instance.... ;)

Comment

OK, theres 2 votes for "Aye"

Comment

Death in the long grass

That's me. I wasn't a visible as the contrast in this pic makes me seem.
                      sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Read the T-Shirt

Care to argue with her?

The t-shirt says "girl power"

Last edited by 2DREZQ; 08 Oct 03,, 17:21.
                        sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

More soon...MUCH MORE. Speedo pics will be posted IF approved by her first. (Doc had to pay her to do them.)
                          sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Well, we got the girlie and the Barrett..but no Speedo. Whaaaaah! :cry

In all seriousness, I was thinking her approval would be good. After all, she might not want her...ahem, guns splashed all over the board for a bunch of firearms fanatics .
                            How old did you say she is? (Those poor boys won't know what hit them)
                            Last edited by TopHatter; 07 Oct 03,, 03:04.

Comment

Just remind her it's for the entertainment of the troops.

We have a few active duty types that post here... ;)

LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X