Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So-o.....with Kerry's and the Prez's John Hancocks......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So-o.....with Kerry's and the Prez's John Hancocks......

......on the UN treaty, we are not concerned?

I know it has to be ratified, I know the reported chances are slim.

I just find it odd that I haven't heard much of a peep here, on another list.

As the frog croaks, the only places I have heard a sound is in my NRA mail and my Facebook page.

I might think that I might at least hear a "DAMN!" here.

Tamara,

You are clearrly talking abou U.N. Arms Trade Treaty.

What about it?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      Tamara,

You are clearrly talking abou U.N. Arms Trade Treaty.

What about it?
      What it means is that the jug-eared SOB just doesn't know when to quit. Why, one wonders, doesn't he go back to Chicago, the cesspool that crapped the bastard out upon us, and solve all of their problems with gun violence out of control, never mind the fact that the city and state have some of the strictest gun laws in the country? No, that would take real effort in arguably some of the most corrupt political environs known to man. That's the Democratic Party for you. They just don't know any other way than to shit on those who produce so that they can appease those who cannot, or will not. It is too easy to go after people like me. Well, here I am, and once again I say, "Molon labe."

Comment

Mike,

From what I get, they signed UN treaty that controls the exports of fire arms. Something you already have in place.

Something I have missed?

P.S. On another look, Canada says they are out of it.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Mike,

From what I get, they signed UN treaty that controls the exports of fire arms. Something you already have in place.

Something I have missed?

True, but it is generally seen as a slippery slope toward the US ceding sovereignty over things like personal firearms possession to the UN; something that makes the gun crowd apoplectic.

Comment

Originally posted by desertswo View Post
            True, but it is generally seen as a slippery slope toward the US ceding sovereignty over things like personal firearms possession to the UN; something that makes the gun crowd apoplectic.
            A rather alarmist outlook, compatible with someone running around with arms up and waving and shouting, "The sky's falling! The sky's falling!" don't you think?

Comment

Mike,

Something I have missed?

It's a gun registry and since the Harper Gov't fought tooth and nail to get rid of it, it ain't coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
                A rather alarmist outlook, compatible with someone running around with arms up and waving and shouting, "The sky's falling! The sky's falling!" don't you think?
                Not at all when you have people like Feinstein and her anti gun buddies in office who will use any means necessary (including bowing to the U.N.) to gut the Second Amendment and we have a president who will jump at the chance when it is expedient to do so. If you let them open the door even a little they will go after everything.
                Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                  Not at all when you have people like Feinstein and her anti gun buddies in office who will use any means necessary (including bowing to the U.N.) to gut the Second Amendment and we have a president who will jump at the chance when it is expedient to do so. If you let them open the door even a little they will go after everything.
                  Thank you Bone. I didn't feel like doing a primer on this stuff. I watch what is happening to my native state of California daily, weekly, monthly, yearly and I mean it, I cannot go home again. It's not part of the US anymore. It's another freaking country, and I'm not talking about immigration or any of that nonsense. Hell, my wife is Mexican-American which means my children are Mexican-American. No; the Pelosis, Boxers, Feinsteins, and Browns (both Willie and Jerry) have turned it into a fucking cesspool of graft, corruption, over-regulation, and whatever other Big Brother, Nanny State idiocy that is so un-American in its very foundations that I really do weep for my children's futures. It's a shame; it really is.

Comment

Who could forget this one?

I guess the work, often at the risk of his life, that now Major General Walsh did for 20-plus years, must not have been too very difficult in her mind. I know you and a few others here know what the following means AR, but his "chest" includes the Distinguished Service Medal, two Bronze Stars, four Legions of Merit, and numerous other awards. He is parachute and Ranger qualified. I can't make out from the video if he's wearing the Combat Infantryman Badge (CIB) but I assume so, because unless there has been some change in the universe, at least in the Navy or Marine Corps (our CIB equivalent being the Combat Action Ribbon) one is generally not awarded the Bronze Star, much less two without hearing shots fired in anger. Regardless, his body of work and professional education, not to mention the politics that has to be played above the rank of Major/Lieutenant Commander if one aspires to Flag or General Officer rank was no walk in the park. But I guess that doesn't matter to people like her.

I tell you one thing; I'd have demanded her to return the courtesies in kind. I didn't hear her say, "General, may I respectfully request that you address me as Senator . . . yadda, yadda." No; it was a brusque, dismissive demand as if he was the red-headed stepchild. She's not in his fucking chain of command, a fact I would have pointed out to her. It would have been worth that career suicide just to ram the shit back down the way it came. What's she going to do, bring him up on charges for disrespect to a superior . . . what? There's a term that comes to mind whenever I watch that video, but both my Mom and my wife would slap me bloody if it ever left my lips. So, Blademaster, if you want to understand why some of us may be "fanatical" (that's a laugh with the likes of AQ running around, but whatever), you have no farther to go than that little fit of pique by a thoroughly classless individual.

Comment

No; Tea Party idiocy that is so un-American in its very foundations that I really do weep for my children's futures. It's a shame; it really is.
                      Fixed it for ya! With the way the teabaggers are behaving, they are ruining America's credit and finances.

Comment

Fixed it for ya! With the way the teabaggers are behaving, they are ruining America's credit and finances.
                        Well, I am not a member of that organization. I am simply a patriotic American. If that causes you heartburn, then I feel your pain . . . just as I hope you feel mine every time one of my liberties, guaranteed by the Constitution I swore to support and defend for 25 years, and still consider my duty today, is stripped away from me and my fellow countrymen.

Comment

Well, I am not a member of that organization. I am simply a patriotic American. If that causes you heartburn, then I feel your pain . . . just as I hope you feel mine every time one of my liberties, guaranteed by the Constitution I swore to support and defend for 25 years, and still consider my duty today, is stripped away from me and my fellow countrymen.
                          I have no problem you being a patriotic American. Just saw an opportunity to hijack your words and use it for my own reasons just like the teabaggers did.

More than half of the Democrats are 2nd Amendment right card carrying members so the doomsday scenario that you foresee won't happen outside of NYC and San Francisco.

Comment

Since dramatically more Americans die from fellow citizens who carry guns then from AQ & Co. on one hand and the Constitution says they have a right to carry their guns, I think it should get mandatory for every US citizen who is not a minor.

Also the laws should be changed so killing a man (not in uniform) who pulls a gun among people, should not be punishable.

Note: I know some sheriff came to that idea in the past, but he wanted to arm the kids, too.

Comment

I have no problem you being a patriotic American. Just saw an opportunity to hijack your words and use it for my own reasons just like the teabaggers did.

More than half of the Democrats are 2nd Amendment right card carrying members so the doomsday scenario that you foresee won't happen outside of NYC and San Francisco.
                              You know, every time you use the term "tea bagger" you are diminishing yourself and your arguments in my eyes. In doing so you are simply displaying an elitist's dismissive attitude toward those less well educated than yourself. Whether that is how you view yourself or not does not matter; it is all about perceptions, and perceptions are reality to those who hold them. So please, do yourself and me a big favor and leave that one by the wayside. It simply is too vulgar for your observations of people who are simply and rightfully in fear of ever encroaching government by people who do not have their best interests at heart.

Comment

Working...
                              X