New Toy : Smith & Wesson M&P 40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Toy : Smith & Wesson M&P 40

Now that the unpleasantness of the elections are over, lets turn our focus back to what we love - guns :)

Here is what I am talking about

I saw this deal recently on Botach Tactical :

Smith & Wesson M&P .40 S&W Night Sights 3 Mags - $399.95 + Free Shipping | Slickguns (MSRP 569 )

Too good to pass up. This is the 40 cal LE model with no mag safety or thumb safety, 3 mags and night sights.

I have got a bunch of .40 ammo, can't wait to try her out in the range along with big sister SR1911
    Attached Files
    "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

LOL. From the link it looks like you got the last one. I hope it becomes a perfect new member of the family. Reminds me that I have some .40S&W stockpiling to do too.
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
      LOL. From the link it looks like you got the last one. I hope it becomes a perfect new member of the family. Reminds me that I have some .40S&W stockpiling to do too.
      You betcha :)

But I can tell you this, for this model with 3 mags and night sights, even $438 is a steal
      "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

I really need to stay away from gun site, loss of money and productivity :pari:

While waiting for the new toy, I broke down and bought a couple of toys for the current babies (the metallic ones, not the flesh and blood ones)

Attached Files

Comment

At least remove the pink sticker :red:
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
            At least remove the pink sticker :red:
            Why?

As a rule, I am a "bone stock" kind of guy, I tend not to make any customization, unless it interferes with function.

Comment

Because they paint the ends of toy guns pink/red and that is just too close to the muzzle. It will look much better without the sticker and any criminal would be far less likely to call your bluff. (functionality) Nice purchase though.
              Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                Because they paint the ends of toy guns pink/red and that is just too close to the muzzle. It will look much better without the sticker and any criminal would be far less likely to call your bluff. (functionality) Nice purchase though.
                This is for concealed carry. If the bad guys notice something it would be pointed at them and the time of bluff would probably be over :)

Speaking of concealed carry, new Light compatible holster to go along with the new light:

I really need to wean myself away :slap:
                No more interwebs for me :pari:
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X