• Show
Clear All

• tankie
    replied
    Nice to have you back Tony

Leave a comment:

• toemag
    replied
    Hiya, I'm back, been following this and a few other posts on the forum for info.

I never liked the M1911A1 SORRY.

Well the reason I decided to pipe up was the Weapons platform choice, the M1911A1 even if I don't or nave have cared for it has served its purpose and done so well. I like Glocks, but not in anything over 9mm, go figure. The .40S&W Glocks I have fired in the past have always seemed to leave my tender hands slapped afterwards. As an aside, FMJ is not the way to go in any calibre when your having a house invasion, you want them Hornady Zombiee KILLERS, they'll open up in their intended target and with any luck not exit the target, hitting the neighbours kids, just saying.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, back on topic, the only weapon that I'd consider in .45 acp is the Sig Sauer P220-1 :) My preference, and thats the gun I have on lay away until my paperwork comes through next week. Did I mention I ordered a .22lfb sig conversion kit for it, for some cheap and cheerful range time..

Glad to see some of the old wabbers still here :)

Tony

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
    Why shoot an 11cm Dove in the tail? With a Swedish red dot? Is that a type of candy? Wouldn't a .410 be better - and how about a bigger bird? :scared:
    :slap::slap::slap: always one :bang::bang::bang:

Leave a comment:

• USSWisconsin
    replied
    Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Can any yank /anyone , locate for me an Aimpoint Swedish red dot original sight and send second hand as a gift thro paypal to fit an 11cm dovetail rifle ?? :)
    Why shoot an 11cm Dove in the tail? With a Swedish red dot? Is that a type of candy? Wouldn't a .410 be better - and how about a bigger bird? :scared:

Leave a comment:

• Doktor
    replied
    I think we need emoticon for irony and rant. Mods?

Leave a comment:

• Triple C
    replied
    Originally posted by gunnut View Post
    That's a propane powered airsoft gun with an igniter in the front to simulate muzzle flash....:scared:
    Good lord. Didn't know such things existed. Somehow, trying to look like real soldiers that much sounds depraved. Are you sure the photo is a sample thereof, though?

Leave a comment:

• tankie
    replied
    Can any yank /anyone , locate for me an Aimpoint Swedish red dot original sight and send second hand as a gift thro paypal to fit an 11cm dovetail rifle ?? :)

Leave a comment:

• gunnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Triple C View Post
    Saw it on M-4 forums. And there are a couple of photos probably from the same public event with one of the dudes actually firing his weapon. Unless airsoft guns now have muzzle flash...
    That's a propane powered airsoft gun with an igniter in the front to simulate muzzle flash....:scared:

Leave a comment:

• cadpipe
    replied
    Saw it on M-4 forums. And there are a couple of photos probably from the same public event with one of the dudes actually firing his weapon. Unless airsoft guns now have muzzle flash...

Guy I know is into air soft competition, he had sent a while bunch of pics, one must have been similar. deja vous

i guess, dislexic deja vous! :bang:

Leave a comment:

• Triple C
    replied
    Originally posted by cadpipe View Post
    Thought I saw that same pic on an airsoft site? :bang:
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• cadpipe
    replied
    Cool pic of ninjas with Glocks OK with you gunnut?[ATTACH]29733[/ATTACH]
    Thought I saw that same pic on an airsoft site? :bang:

Leave a comment:

• cadpipe
    replied
    Originally posted by antimony View Post
    I have been trying to understand what this means. Is it really, really bad or not so bad and not actually crappy?

The problem with actually not owning a piece of this means going to Gun forums and reading about them, which mean (snooty) posters turning down their noses at anything below the higher brand names :pari:
    one of my most prized 1911s is a mutt, essex frame, colt slide, very accurate though, paid 300 for it, would put it up against any high dollar 1911 any day. :Dancing-Banana:

Leave a comment:

• Doktor
    replied
    Triple,

That pic could have been a nice teaser for Robocop II a decade or two ago

Leave a comment:

• Triple C
    replied
    Cool pic of ninjas with Glocks OK with you gunnut?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Triple C
    replied
    Don't get me wrong, I think 1911 is a classy gun, but the SOF units in the US Army that don't use Barrettes are gravitating towards 40. cal Glocks these days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X