It's back, it's bad, you know it as the 1911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Triple C View Post
    Saw it on M-4 forums. And there are a couple of photos probably from the same public event with one of the dudes actually firing his weapon. Unless airsoft guns now have muzzle flash...
    That's a propane powered airsoft gun with an igniter in the front to simulate muzzle flash....:scared:
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Can any yank /anyone , locate for me an Aimpoint Swedish red dot original sight and send second hand as a gift thro paypal to fit an 11cm dovetail rifle ?? :)

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
        That's a propane powered airsoft gun with an igniter in the front to simulate muzzle flash....:scared:
        Good lord. Didn't know such things existed. Somehow, trying to look like real soldiers that much sounds depraved. Are you sure the photo is a sample thereof, though?
        All those who are merciful with the cruel will come to be cruel to the merciful.
        -Talmud Kohelet Rabbah, 7:16.

Comment

I think we need emoticon for irony and rant. Mods?
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
            Can any yank /anyone , locate for me an Aimpoint Swedish red dot original sight and send second hand as a gift thro paypal to fit an 11cm dovetail rifle ?? :)
            Why shoot an 11cm Dove in the tail? With a Swedish red dot? Is that a type of candy? Wouldn't a .410 be better - and how about a bigger bird? :scared:
            sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
            If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
              Why shoot an 11cm Dove in the tail? With a Swedish red dot? Is that a type of candy? Wouldn't a .410 be better - and how about a bigger bird? :scared:
              :slap::slap::slap: always one :bang::bang::bang:

Comment

Hiya, I'm back, been following this and a few other posts on the forum for info.

I never liked the M1911A1 SORRY.

Well the reason I decided to pipe up was the Weapons platform choice, the M1911A1 even if I don't or nave have cared for it has served its purpose and done so well. I like Glocks, but not in anything over 9mm, go figure. The .40S&W Glocks I have fired in the past have always seemed to leave my tender hands slapped afterwards. As an aside, FMJ is not the way to go in any calibre when your having a house invasion, you want them Hornady Zombiee KILLERS, they'll open up in their intended target and with any luck not exit the target, hitting the neighbours kids, just saying.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, back on topic, the only weapon that I'd consider in .45 acp is the Sig Sauer P220-1 :) My preference, and thats the gun I have on lay away until my paperwork comes through next week. Did I mention I ordered a .22lfb sig conversion kit for it, for some cheap and cheerful range time..

Glad to see some of the old wabbers still here :)

Tony
                Yet another ex-tankie of 1 RTR origin.

Comment

Nice to have you back Tony

Comment

Working...
                  X