X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bonehead
    replied
    Originally posted by gunnut View Post
    You could get your wife to wear a Sig in leather...
    ....but then we could never leave the house.

Leave a comment:

• gunnut
    replied
    Originally posted by bonehead View Post
    The only thing sexier than a Sig in leather is my wife in leather .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................but I am only saying that because she is looking over my shoulder.
    You could get your wife to wear a Sig in leather...

Leave a comment:

• bonehead
    replied
    Originally posted by gunnut View Post
    $1k? American dollars? Hell yeah! That's a 50% discount!

But I'd rather have a used P210 made before 1980s, preferably a nice 1949 or 1950 military issue model with matching holster.

The only thing sexier than a Sig in leather is my wife in leather .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................but I am only saying that because she is looking over my shoulder.

Leave a comment:

• gunnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Triple C View Post
    By the way, gunnut, would you consider the new P210 if you have 1K to spare?
    $1k? American dollars? Hell yeah! That's a 50% discount!

But I'd rather have a used P210 made before 1980s, preferably a nice 1949 or 1950 military issue model with matching holster.

Leave a comment:

• Triple C
    replied
    By the way, gunnut, would you consider the new P210 if you have 1K to spare?

Leave a comment:

• Tronic
    replied
    Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
    I'm really hurt by this lack of respect for a returning cherished member....
    Almost read that as, 'a returning cheerleader'.

Leave a comment:

• JRT
    replied
    Originally posted by Triple C View Post
    Is it me, or is the bore axis of the P210 much lower than the 22X series?
    Not sure... Some of what you are seeing may be due to the fact that the Sig P210 slide rides inside the frame rails, exposing more frame and less slide in battery, while the slide on the Sig P220 rides outside the frame rails, exposing less frame and more slide in battery. Below is a P210, and below that a P220, both with slides locked back which helps to show the difference in slide to frame interface. The pics were found by Google on the Internet, are not mine.

edit: I don't have the pistols to measure and compare, and I have not tried to scale any measurements off of the photos, but in merely looking at these photos, I tend to agree with your observation. To my eye, and as compared to the P210, it appears that the centerline of spring guide rod might be riding higher above the hand on the P220, and it also appears that the barrel centerline and spring guide rod centerline might be more widely separated on the P220.
    Last edited by JRT; 21 Sep 12,, 20:10.

Leave a comment:

• Triple C
    replied
    Is it me, or is the bore axis of the P210 much lower than the 22X series?

Leave a comment:

• toemag
    replied
    I always liked the Sig P210, deadly accurate and well made, never could get one as it usually costs about two months wages :(

All the calibre conversion kits that you can get for it are another bonus, if I remember rightly there are .32acp and .22lr conversion kits for them...

Tony

Leave a comment:

• bonehead
    replied
    Just got back from a gun show. Not a single sig p210 to be had.

Leave a comment:

• Gun Grape
    replied
    What cherished member came back?

Oooh, TopHatter. We have given him nothing but respect since his return.

Leave a comment:

• YellowFever
    replied
    I'm really hurt by this lack of respect for a returning cherished member....

No one said anyhing bad about tankie when he returned.

Granted, he wouldn't have understood it anyway....

Leave a comment:

• BD1
    replied
    but the new one is witty

but yeah, gunnut you could use your old guns to acquire money for the new one...

Leave a comment:

• bigross86
    replied
    Quick, someone bang him over the head or something, bring the old Yellow back!

Leave a comment:

• Doktor
    replied
    Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
    On second thought...
    Guys, I proudly present you reformed Yello, now he has second thoughts ;)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X