Sig P210

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig P210

Quick, someone let me borrow $3k. I found a near mint army issue P210 with correct holster and an extra magazine.
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Some people bankrupted on real estates, you will default on guns (and tanks, maybe).

BTW, do you accept Monopolly money?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      Some people bankrupted on real estates, you will default on guns (and tanks, maybe).

BTW, do you accept Monopolly money?
      As long as the Monopoly money is issed by the US treasury, then yes.
      "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        I'd like to see someone try to rob a bank with a piece of real estate...
        Last edited by YellowFever; 17 Apr 12,, 19:26.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
          I'd like to see someone try to rob a bank with piece of real estate...
          On second thought, nevermind.

Alot of people are doing just that these days.....

Comment

On second thought...
            Guys, I proudly present you reformed Yello, now he has second thoughts ;)
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Quick, someone bang him over the head or something, bring the old Yellow back!
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

but the new one is witty

but yeah, gunnut you could use your old guns to acquire money for the new one...
                If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

I'm really hurt by this lack of respect for a returning cherished member....

No one said anyhing bad about tankie when he returned.

Granted, he wouldn't have understood it anyway....

Comment

What cherished member came back?

Oooh, TopHatter. We have given him nothing but respect since his return.
                    Human Scum. Proud Never Trumper

Comment

Just got back from a gun show. Not a single sig p210 to be had.
                      Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

I always liked the Sig P210, deadly accurate and well made, never could get one as it usually costs about two months wages :(

All the calibre conversion kits that you can get for it are another bonus, if I remember rightly there are .32acp and .22lr conversion kits for them...

Tony
                        Yet another ex-tankie of 1 RTR origin.

Comment

Is it me, or is the bore axis of the P210 much lower than the 22X series?
                          All those who are merciful with the cruel will come to be cruel to the merciful.
                          -Talmud Kohelet Rabbah, 7:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple C View Post
                            Is it me, or is the bore axis of the P210 much lower than the 22X series?
                            Not sure... Some of what you are seeing may be due to the fact that the Sig P210 slide rides inside the frame rails, exposing more frame and less slide in battery, while the slide on the Sig P220 rides outside the frame rails, exposing less frame and more slide in battery. Below is a P210, and below that a P220, both with slides locked back which helps to show the difference in slide to frame interface. The pics were found by Google on the Internet, are not mine.

edit: I don't have the pistols to measure and compare, and I have not tried to scale any measurements off of the photos, but in merely looking at these photos, I tend to agree with your observation. To my eye, and as compared to the P210, it appears that the centerline of spring guide rod might be riding higher above the hand on the P220, and it also appears that the barrel centerline and spring guide rod centerline might be more widely separated on the P220.
                            Last edited by JRT; 21 Sep 12,, 20:10.

Comment

I'm really hurt by this lack of respect for a returning cherished member....
                              Almost read that as, 'a returning cheerleader'.
                              Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
                              -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

Working...
                              X