Which one will u choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which one will u choose?

Both are bullpulp weapons firing 5.56x45mm.
    SAR21 developed by Singapore Defense Industry while Tavor developed by IMI. SAR21 comes with built in 1.5X scope and integrated Laser aiming device while Tavor comes with a mini rail to mount on optical sight.
    In term of looks, performances out of the 2 above, which one u fancy and why?
    Please feel free to comments. Cheers

either, i'd adopt to any.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Not either one

Where do they eject spent shells? can they be made to eject either side? Rather have the FN FS 2000, more streamlined, less edges to hang up in the brush, or anywhere, ejects spent shells forward, so can be used lefty or righty, nicer if you have to take the right side of the street. Better options for optics mounting too, there is enough rail for red dot, magnifier, and night vision monocular. Or trijicon, aimpoint. It is still on my list of wanted items. But not as wanted as a SCAR, or evedently a SOCOM 16.
      CADPIPE

Comment

Famas.
        Attached Files

Comment

I'd go with the Tavor; you have more options as far as rail attachments go (mini-flashlight, red dot aiming device, scope, etc.).
          "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

Comment

Tavor, more experience when it comes to small arms behind it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
              I'd go with the Tavor; you have more options as far as rail attachments go (mini-flashlight, red dot aiming device, scope, etc.).

SAR21 with P-Rail

Comment

Originally posted by cadpipe View Post
                Where do they eject spent shells? can they be made to eject either side? Rather have the FN FS 2000, more streamlined, less edges to hang up in the brush, or anywhere, ejects spent shells forward, so can be used lefty or righty, nicer if you have to take the right side of the street. Better options for optics mounting too, there is enough rail for red dot, magnifier, and night vision monocular. Or trijicon, aimpoint. It is still on my list of wanted items. But not as wanted as a SCAR, or evedently a SOCOM 16.
                Tavor :The ejection ports can be either left or right but need to partially disassembled in order to install the bolt with ejector mounted on the right or left.
                SAR21: only ejection on the right

FN2000 looks kind of bulky to me, only thought was when firing in CQB situation, will the operator step on the spent shells moving forward?

Comment

The Bullpup design is starting to grow on me. Didn't like it at first. The UK guys I've talked to seem to have mixed opinions. The see-through mags get generally favorable reviews.

Comment

Where do they eject spent shells? can they be made to eject either side? Rather have the FN FS 2000, more streamlined, less edges to hang up in the brush, or anywhere, ejects spent shells forward, so can be used lefty or righty, nicer if you have to take the right side of the street.
                    Originally posted by usgn View Post
                    FN2000 looks kind of bulky to me, only thought was when firing in CQB situation, will the operator step on the spent shells moving forward?
                    Originally posted by Red Seven View Post
                    The Bullpup design is starting to grow on me. Didn't like it at first. The UK guys I've talked to seem to have mixed opinions. The see-through mags get generally favorable reviews.
                    I have been played with the FN2000 off and on for a couple years. I find it too chunky. The design seems inelegant and almost unfinished. Of course, as a traditional American, I am suspicious of all bullpups, even the old Bushmaster survival gun.

I do like the see-through mags. Its one of the things I love about the SIG 550 series. Too bad the 556 uses AR mags instead.

Comment

FN2000 looks kind of bulky to me, only thought was when firing in CQB situation, will the operator step on the spent shells moving forward?[/QUOTE]

Yes, outside in dirt, not a problem, inside on concrete or linolium, tile etc, could be, but in enclosed spaces rounds ricochet everywhere. Didn't Marc Cohn do a song about that....Walking on Empties...no wait that was Walking in Memphis
                      CADPIPE

Comment

Didn't Marc Cohn do a song about that....Walking on Empties...no wait that was Walking in Memphis
                        Walking on Empties? Jackson Browne. :))

Comment

Walken on empties

"Walking on Empties? Jackson Browne. "

Had there only been an FS2000 in the "Weapon of choice" video....Walken on Empties!
                          CADPIPE

Comment

The tavor was designed by the IMI. Any weapon designed with the soldiers is going to be good. I have friends in the Israeli Army and they rave about that gun.

Comment

Working...
                            X