Sig Sauer P250 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
    Sig is dragging their feet on releasing stuff people want, like conversion parts and compact frames. People on sigforum are very unhappy with it (the situation) and are about to abandon hope.

Like what GraniteForge said, Sig really dropped the ball on this project. Good concept, poor execution, and long delays don't win fans.
    I have noticed a lot of companies doing roughly the same thing in this economy. Pairing inventories down to the bone then complaining that sales are down but they simply do not have, sufficient or any quantities, of what buyers are looking for. i can see that a liberal controlled government and a sour economy would be red flags for a firearm company, but I still expect better from Sig.
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

Sig is dragging their feet on releasing stuff people want, like conversion parts and compact frames. People on sigforum are very unhappy with it (the situation) and are about to abandon hope.

Like what GraniteForge said, Sig really dropped the ball on this project. Good concept, poor execution, and long delays don't win fans.
      How many calibers are currently available?

Comment

Originally posted by Proyas View Post
        How many calibers are currently available?
        I'm not sure. I have never been interested in a modular handgun so never paid attention. I just know people are still waiting for the subcompact (or was it compact) 45 frame/module. Let me see if I can find out on sigforum.
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

So, is the P250 dead? - Topic Powered by Eve Community

This is the discussion currently on Sigforum. Many are unhappy with the (un)availability of the pistol. The design itself isn't bad. But it doesn't set itself apart either, other than the "modularity" of it.

Comment

So, is the P250 dead? - Topic Powered by Eve Community

This is the discussion currently on Sigforum. Many are unhappy with the (un)availability of the pistol. The design itself isn't bad. But it doesn't set itself apart either, other than the "modularity" of it.
            Thanks.

Comment

Just got my sig p250 front night sight is not working out of the box.

Comment

Originally posted by long horn View Post
                Just got my sig p250 front night sight is not working out of the box.
                How can a night sight not work? Dim? Dead? Call Sig and ask for a shipping label to send it back for repairs.

Comment

How can a night sight not work? Dim? Dead? Call Sig and ask for a shipping label to send it back for repairs.

Night sight is Dead. I called Sig today, they e-mailed me a shipping label. I mailed them the slide I will have it back in about 3 weeks. I got a good rep on the phone he said sales and production are up on the P250 and accessories.
                  I must have called at a good time I ordered a .40 S&W X-Kit to go with the 9mm I have. They threw in a .40 S&W mag free for the inconvenience. So if you have a problem with Sig Sauer call them don't e-mail them. Good knowledgeable people there.

Comment

Originally posted by long horn View Post
                    Night sight is Dead. I called Sig today, they e-mailed me a shipping label. I mailed them the slide I will have it back in about 3 weeks. I got a good rep on the phone he said sales and production are up on the P250 and accessories.
                    I must have called at a good time I ordered a .40 S&W X-Kit to go with the 9mm I have. They threw in a .40 S&W mag free for the inconvenience. So if you have a problem with Sig Sauer call them don't e-mail them. Good knowledgeable people there.
                    I do like Sig customer service. I bought some stuff on their call-in specials both last year and this year. Last year's special was Sig Tac neck knife. This year's special is aluminum grips. I found out about the aluminum grips too late and everything other than P229 clear grips were sold out.

How do you like the P250? Stupid Kommiefornia law won't let me have anything cool here. I don't think I've ever seen a P250 at the local store.

Comment

I do like Sig customer service. I bought some stuff on their call-in specials both last year and this year. Last year's special was Sig Tac neck knife. This year's special is aluminum grips. I found out about the aluminum grips too late and everything other than P229 clear grips were sold out.

How do you like the P250? Stupid Kommiefornia law won't let me have anything cool here. I don't think I've ever seen a P250 at the local store.
                      Jury is still out. I didn't like it at all at first compared to my S&W sigma (believe it or not).
                      It seamed a little rough after today I'm changing my mind nice pistol its real easy to break down and clean. I have to remember the S&W is broken in. I never had a burp with it.

Comment

Any new news about this gun? How are sales and reliability reports? Are all the calibers out yet or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Proyas View Post
                          Any new news about this gun? How are sales and reliability reports? Are all the calibers out yet or what?
                          All the calibers are out. There are still reliability problems based on some user reports. Most of them say this is a good gun, great concept, nice DAO trigger, good at the range, but will NOT bet their lives on it as a home defense or carry weapon.

Sig in US has officially listed the SP2022 in the catelog, meaning it will be available in quantities rather than brought in from Europe in batches. The new SP2022 will be manufactured in NH. That should say something about the P250.

Comment

Working...
                          X