Crossman M1 Carbine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossman M1 Carbine

Anyone have one of these for sale? I just found my old one, and cannot locate the clip (which stores spare BB'S) So now the hunt is on, for a clip, or another Carbine with a good clip.
    Drop me a note.

Njja

BBs? As in airsoft type gun?
    "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Crossman M1 Carbine

Yes this is a BB Gun made between 1968 and 1976. I have been having a squirrel problem and as the neighbors would frown at normal weaponary I looked into Airguns. It is quite an advanced marketplace with RWS making weapons anyone would be proud to own. After resolving my squirrel problem I discoved this old Crossman M1 Carbine I had as a child, and need the clip.

Njja

Comment

Have you tried ebay? You can find just about anything on ebay.
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by njja View Post
          Anyone have one of these for sale? I just found my old one, and cannot locate the clip (which stores spare BB'S) So now the hunt is on, for a clip, or another Carbine with a good clip.
          Drop me a note.

Njja

Did you ever find your clip? I have a gun & clip that I might be willing to sale.

B. Smith

Comment

There's one on Gun Broker:

GunBroker.com guns: CROSMAN M1 BB CARBINE (item: 89954488 ends: Jan-28-08 09:53:17 PM)

Comment

Originally posted by smithby2 View Post
              Did you ever find your clip?* I have a gun & clip that I might be willing to sale.B. Smith
              Hello,
              I am looking for a Crosman M1 bb gun for my husband. Can you send me pictures of the one you might be willing to sell? How much do you want for it. My e-mail address is [email protected].
              Thanks
              Kristie

Comment

Dear NJJA,

I have found and restored my old Crossman M-1 that I had when I was 16 and very proud of it!! Alas ..... no clip. Have you had any luck finding one??? If so let me know.....Mark

Comment

Crosman Arms CO M-1 Magazine (replica)

I found one!!!!

Crosman reproduction M-1 carbine magazine with the sliding top. Hollow body for BB storage. Made from high quality plastic with the color mixed in, won't fade, chip, or corode. A faithful copy, hard to tell the copy from the orignal from just a few feet away. The sliding top is a right on match for the real thing. Use to replace that missing mag or replace that chewed up orignal. Please ask questions. Winner pays $3.50 shipping cost. Money order or Pay-Pal accepted. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Did you ever fine your M1? I have one with an original clip that I might sell.

Thanks!
                    B. Smith
                    [email protected]

Comment

Crossman M-1 Carbine with magazine

I have a Crossman M-1 Carbine BB gun with Magazine for sale. Contact me at my email address [email protected] can send pictures. $100.00

Comment

Originally posted by lloobywi View Post
                        I have a Crossman M-1 Carbine BB gun with Magazine for sale. Contact me at my email address [email protected] can send pictures. $100.00
                        Here in Germany the major vendor is selling them new for €49, and you'd be wanting $100 for an old used one???

Jagdcenter

Tony
                        Yet another ex-tankie of 1 RTR origin.

Comment

The wood stock is best!
                          The gun was made with a wooden stock during the first year, then Crosman introduced a plastic stock with realistic wood grain pattern. They called the material Croswood, and it went on to become their stock material of choice for many years.

While the gun has a very fancy peep sight in the rear, accuracy is about standard for a BB gun. I can keep five shots in an inch and a half at 20 feet.

You should be able to find one in shootable condition for $50 to $60 without the magazine. With the mag, they're going for $90 to $100 today.

I would refer a buyer to Air guns - Pyramyd Air Report: Crosman M1 Carbine BB gun looks like its ancestor!, for a start as well bun magazines which has a much higher value on these old but very fine shape BB guns:)

Comment

Sorry, not only was I on about the wrong gun but I was almost bang out of order.

Tony
                            Yet another ex-tankie of 1 RTR origin.

Comment

crossman M1

No need to apologize, Discussion is good. If your in the service, Thanks you. My British ancestors were frome Yorkshire.

Comment

Working...
                              X