My Daughter, ready to date...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2DREZQ
    To OofE: Sir, please accept my apologies for certain statements made by some of my fellow countrymen. In the past I've picked on a few canadians for not acknowleding the advantages your nation enjoys being next door & freindly with us; Not needing a massive defence budget, etc. (we'll deal with the disadvantages in another thread!) But I would NEVER denegrate the Canadian contribution to NATO, or the quality of her men & women in uniform. Sir, I salute you!
    No need to apologize, Sir. You did not make the statements.

Comment

To Veni Vidi Vici: A cop? Some poor miscreant would break one of her nails and she'd beat the poor S.O.B. senseless with a curling iron! I'm actually trying to get my eldest (Ex-USAF) to look into Law Enforcement, Don't ex-hellions make the best cops?
      Lol, One could say so. Also, nothing wrong with beating a perp unconsious(my superiors unfortunently think differently).
      "Our citizenship in the United States is our national character. Our citizenship in any particular state is only our local distinction. By the latter we are known at home, by the former to the world. Our great title is AMERICANS…" -- Thomas Paine

Comment

• Just one question how did we get so off topic with Americans and Canadians in the first place? What does this have to do w/the topic of this thread?(actually 2 lol)

Comment

• Sigh...My daughter isn't seeing the Ranger anymore. They parted on good terms, though. It won't affect my praying for his safety.
          sigpicUSS North Dakota

Comment

Sigh...My daughter isn't seeing the Ranger anymore. They parted on good terms, though. It won't affect my praying for his safety.
            I pray for all our people in harm's way but back home, nobody pisses me off more than those arrogant ice cream cone wearers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
              ... arrogant ice cream cone wearers.
              Sir,
              Who would these be?

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lemontree
                Sir,
                Who would these be?
                Jump Wing pins. Could not stand airborne cheerleaders (hoo rah ah) when in garrison.
                Last edited by Officer of Engineers; 21 Dec 04,, 19:32.

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
                  Jump Wing pins. Could not stand airborne cheerleaders (hoo rah ah) when in garrison.
                  :)

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Working...
                  X