model and BB firearms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model and BB firearms

i was recently looking at some BB guns in a shop called the dart box they had a number of cool looking guns there and i was wondering which should i get.

colt 45
    colt 25
    desert eagle
    socom
    9mm

rifles (more expensive but some are real)
    rat catcher (used by pest control officers)(could use that around my town)
    replica M1 garand

so which sould i get the max price is £150 so i can get any of the above ones
    two wrongs dont make a right but three wrongs do. ;D

join my games site

What do you plan to use it for?

That would be the determining factor for me, assuming all are of equal quality.

Comment

defence (they look real (like they could fire bullets)) and to start a collection

join my games site

Comment

Get whatever one has the longest barrel then, it will have the most velocity, and hence the most Kinetic energy.

And oh...aim for the eye, lol.

Comment

lol ok i'll get the rat catcher

join my games site

Comment

Originally posted by tomas
            defence (they look real (like they could fire bullets)) and to start a collection
            If I had one of those BB guns pointed at me, it would take about 0.2 seconds to figure out it's not the real thing. Barrels are going to be different. And the BB gun mockup could possibly make a shaking sound with the BB's :)
            "Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

Comment

yeah that is true but at close range and in the dark they cant tell the differnece and the warning on it is weird:
              do not shoot at the man or animals

the man i think is the police so people are ok and animals its a rat rifle you shoot vermin

join my games site

Comment

LOL, forget trying to scare an intruder...just shoot him in the eye.

If nothing else, it will be a whole lot easier to kick his ass after that. ;)

Comment

Ahhh, Snipe. Gotta love the way he thinks...
                  Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

true and with the nut cases up in my area where people (kids about 18 years old) carry rifles in cases openly then i need protection :sniper

join my games site

Comment

Frankly, good pepper spray would be better for defense.

However, it is hard to shoot a pigeon with pepper spray. ;)

Comment

:doh! that was bad. but then again i wouldn't shoot a person or haven't :00 :00 :evil:

join my games site

Comment

get a rifle bb gun that is durable and has a bayonet lug... then get the bayonet to go with it :D
                          Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

good idea i would rather stab a person than shoot him nah i would only kill if my life depended on it and since i am going in the air force in a year i will probably have to then.

join my games site

Comment

Originally posted by tomas
                              i was recently looking at some BB guns in a shop called the dart box they had a number of cool looking guns there and i was wondering which should i get.

colt 45
                              colt 25
                              desert eagle
                              socom
                              9mm

rifles (more expensive but some are real)
                              rat catcher (used by pest control officers)(could use that around my town)
                              replica M1 garand

so which sould i get the max price is £150 so i can get any of the above ones
                              Hey tomas, your living in england? Well i was reading that now people in England cant even keep Co2 pistol's that have a self contained cartridge system? Is that right?

Anyway, why dont you apply for a FAC= Fire Arms Certificate, Buy a nice 3 rnd magazine shotgun and blast away... :) Perfect for defence,.... Why waste money on a Air gun.

Even better buy some pepperspray... Remember Try the "Pepperball" brand, used by Law Enforcement ... Very Leathal.. :)

Comment

Working...
                              X