Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how Snipe rolls ;)

LOL, in style baby. Always in style. ;)

Where's the .50 cal Desert Eagle? I'm dissapointed in you, Snipe!!!
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

LOL, you buy it, i'll pack it!

There is a nice one of a kind S&W 9mm there. Not big enough?

LOL

Good to see you here BR. :)

Comment

Finally take care of that.. um er legal trouble?

Comment

rofl man, i wonder what would happen if you got pulled over by some state trooper or rural sheriff's deputy, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF202
            rofl man, i wonder what would happen if you got pulled over by some state trooper or rural sheriff's deputy, lol.
            The guns & ammo in the trunk might riase an eyebrow. But look to the right. His Repo man uniform, and Army jacket are also in the trunk.

The work clothes would probably get him off the hook.

And the Army jacket might have said Police Officer asking him Snipe he could be a hook up for a Mike Durant or Kenny Thomas autograph.

Comment

His Repo man uniform, and Army jacket are also in the trunk.

The work clothes would probably get him off the hook.
              Yeah, but does even a repo man need THAT many guns???
              Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

You know an hour and a half ago I was 20 posts up on BR...
                Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

jesus man let me catch up :)

Comment

It's a combo of boredom, jet-lag, and a dire urge to reach 100 or more before midnight. (40 mins away)

Comment

Why 100?

Comment

promotion
                        Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

Dunno. It's a solid round number. At the rate I'm going though, I might even hit 125 before midnight.

Comment

i wanna get to 100 by 5pm (dinner time)

Comment

Well, I hit 100, how many you think I can get in the next 36 minutes?

Comment

Working...
                              X