Cool stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool stuff

I don't know whether these links were here before,so if they were I'm sorry in advance.Anyway this site has tons of alot of different firearms shooting videos.And this one here has a few,mostly american made new AKs,101 and 103 shooting videos.Barret sniper rifle shooting videos.
    Here and here,alot of slow motion shooting videos,so you can actually see the bullets.
    It's especially quite valuable for action games addonmakers,as it's got athentic sounds.

"Mostly American made new AK's".

Did we buy the patent on them from Russia, and start making accurate versions?

Comment

I have no idea.I think new generation AKs are pretty expensive,so the russian army itself has no chance of equipping itself with them in the next thousand years :).So they'd sell it to whoever's buying.But anyway those babies are pretty cute,I'd get myself one if I lived in the states.It's all pretty much like the germans can't equip their army with G36s cuz of the same reason,or so I heard :).

Comment

I thought you could own firearms in Israel considering the situation over there?

Comment

You can own sidearms with a license, you can't own assault rifles. Hunting rifles need a special permit. During miluim when someone is called up for three weeks service in the reserves, than they carry an M-16 or another rifle
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I personally own a handgun and uzi.But it's still is no comparison to AKs,not to mention the 100 series.So if I could own one legally,I certainly would.However in Israel it's not possible at the moment :(.

Comment

I would rather have an M1A:D

http://www.springfield-armory.com/im...A9106Large.jpg

AK-101 is just a peice of Dog Shit:D

Comment

lol!

Praxus, sometimes you sound just like Matt (Wicks) :D

Comment

I'm sorry it's the Redneck in me;)
                  (I live in the most heavily unionized state and I am of German decent, but hey don't ruin my fun;)

Comment

I like Garand-type rifles too! And I'm from Europe! (Seriously!)

Now, what would that make me? :D

Comment

The M1 Garand "The finest battle empliment ever devised"

Comment

I'm qualified to shoot one of those. I got 8 shots out of 10.
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Yeah,M1 is used widely in Israel,especially by the police volunteers.I like it,but not as much as the new AKs :).

Comment

Yeah, that's me, Mr. Mishmar Ezrachi.

Comment

Can you hit a human head at 1100 meters with ANY AK Rifle?

Thought not:D

Comment

Working...
                              X