Drachinifel, Youtube 5 minute guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jlvfr View Post
    Yeah, his analysis of what he picks is excelent. I loved the videos on tech evolution over the years, even of something apparently as boring as boilers!
    Ditto! He is a very good teacher, I had no idea that US BB armor wasn't the cats meow. Or just how powerful the Olympia was for her time and against her foes.

Comment

Just don't post anything bad about the Warspite!

Comment

Just don't post anything bad about the Warspite!
        But fee free to rag on the Nassau

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
          But fee free to rag on the Nassau
          Or the Bismarck.

Comment

Or the Bismarck.
            Yeah no doubt.... He might as well be the entire RN given the vengeance he sinks it every time it comes up. Though like the RN he has mad respect for Scharnhorst.

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
              Was The Chieftain's Hatch the channel where the guy compared how easy/hard it was to bail out of the driver's/asst driver's position?

As I recall the Sherman was easiest followed closely by the Churchill. Not surprising the T-34 SUCKED!!!
              Yep, it's an informal segment called "Oh bugger, the tank is on fire".

I've got the t-shirt :-D
              “Never let yourself be persuaded that any one Great Man, any one leader, is necessary to the salvation of America. When America consists of one leader and 158 million followers, it will no longer be America.”
              ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Working...
              X