The ultimate 'dream team'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate 'dream team'?

Definitely what i'd call an all star lineup. :)

very cool. No other 'team' in the world can match that.

BTW is there a F/A-22 behind the A-10?

Comment

LOL, yeah, it has it's cloaking device turned on though.

Here's a pic of a pilot boarding his Raptor with the cloaking field on....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by akash

BTW is there a F/A-22 behind the A-10?
          Looks more like a C-5 if you ask me ;)
          >Facit Omnia Voluntas<

Comment

The C-17 firmly belongs to be in the dream team lineup with the C-5.

As far as military transports go, it is a superstar performer.

Of course there's the USAFs other heavyweight superstars...

I'm sure glad they all play for the home team. :)
            Last edited by Bill; 16 Dec 05,, 23:44.

Comment

Originally posted by JG73
              Man,, that's sneaky!

Comment

Originally posted by JG73
                lol thats not what I meant, you see the little part of the nose behind the A-10?

Comment

Originally posted by akash
                  lol thats not what I meant, you see the little part of the nose behind the A-10?
                  It's the Wing of the A10 not a nose

Comment

Doesn't look like a wing to me You are probably right. I feel embarissed.

Comment

Snipe, that picture of 8 C-17's is simply stunning.

All you have to do is crank up the Walkürenritt on the Surround Sound
                      Supporting or defending Donald Trump is such an unforgivable moral failing that it calls every bit of your judgement and character into question. Nothing about you should be trusted if you can look at this man and find redeemable value

Comment

Hehehe.

Comment

May as well post the ones I worked on as well... They are sorta special.

Alot

not much really just did lots of silly qualification training and a once yearly phase type of deal.

A little was more just support crew and a helping hand as they were just coming online as they were going out.

Also played with / assisted with F-15's, T-38's KC-135's and C-130's a couple of times but that was more just oh look were want to generate alot of flights in a hurry and even though you're not certified or signed off on this plane at all we're pretty sure you can do 3 lvl work on this plane as your a 5 lvl on another so yeah preflight ILS or do radio checks because its pretty standard throughout and we're short on people.

That said anyone know what to do if you find a classified image posted online?
                          I found one just now looking for plane pics that I know was at least confidential and I think secrect as of july 2003 and I am fairly sure it wouldn't have been declassified.
                          Last edited by Maxor; 21 Dec 05,, 00:34.

Comment

Largest formation of C-17's yet - total of 17, appropriately enough.
                            Attached Files
                            Supporting or defending Donald Trump is such an unforgivable moral failing that it calls every bit of your judgement and character into question. Nothing about you should be trusted if you can look at this man and find redeemable value

Comment

Working...
                            X