Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did china offered to rescue 1.44 which russia refused???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did china offered to rescue 1.44 which russia refused???

i found this on wikipedia ..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_PAK_FA

is it true ??
    OOE Sir,
    can u please shed some light on this ??

Don't know. Being a long time China watcher means you start ignoring the rumours and only wait for the production line to start for any real eval.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
      Don't know. Being a long time China watcher means you start ignoring the rumours and only wait for the production line to start for any real eval.
      how credible can we take wikipedia on this.. ??
      i have heard rumours of china rejecting russian offer of joint cooperation in 5th gen and now i see a russian rejection of chineese coop.. which is the real one and which is fake ??

Comment

All wikipedia did was to report the rumour. Don't assume it means more than that. China is on a shopping spree and the Russians are at least showing their wares.

Comment

All wikipedia did was to report the rumour. Don't assume it means more than that. China is on a shopping spree and the Russians are at least showing their wares.
          do u have some idea if india and russia have actually started joint development for PAK-FA or they are just talking..

Comment

If they did, it's still on the drawing board stage ... which means that it's still too early to tell if this thing is going anywhere.

Comment

If they did, it's still on the drawing board stage ... which means that it's still too early to tell if this thing is going anywhere.
              hmmm..
              thanks ooe

Comment

wikipedia is user edited. it could be some idiot making wild guesses.

Comment

Working...
                X