Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did china offered to rescue 1.44 which russia refused???

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did china offered to rescue 1.44 which russia refused???

    i found this on wikipedia ..
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sukhoi_PAK_FA

    is it true ??
    OOE Sir,
    can u please shed some light on this ??

  • #2
    Don't know. Being a long time China watcher means you start ignoring the rumours and only wait for the production line to start for any real eval.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
      Don't know. Being a long time China watcher means you start ignoring the rumours and only wait for the production line to start for any real eval.
      how credible can we take wikipedia on this.. ??
      i have heard rumours of china rejecting russian offer of joint cooperation in 5th gen and now i see a russian rejection of chineese coop.. which is the real one and which is fake ??

      Comment


      • #4
        All wikipedia did was to report the rumour. Don't assume it means more than that. China is on a shopping spree and the Russians are at least showing their wares.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
          All wikipedia did was to report the rumour. Don't assume it means more than that. China is on a shopping spree and the Russians are at least showing their wares.
          do u have some idea if india and russia have actually started joint development for PAK-FA or they are just talking..

          Comment


          • #6
            If they did, it's still on the drawing board stage ... which means that it's still too early to tell if this thing is going anywhere.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Officer of Engineers
              If they did, it's still on the drawing board stage ... which means that it's still too early to tell if this thing is going anywhere.
              hmmm..
              thanks ooe

              Comment


              • #8
                wikipedia is user edited. it could be some idiot making wild guesses.

                Comment

                Working...
                X