X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TopHatter
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluesman
    I'd love to see him get back to 'normal', instead of deteriorating past all help. And if he's just wormed his way back in here...that's the road he chose.
    Yeah, I guess I'd like to see him get help too...
    But back in the day, "help" meant wall-to-wall counselling. Whatever happened to the really good ideas like that?

Edit: Ah to heck with it, I'd still want to bytch slap him before sending him off to get help

Leave a comment:

• Bluesman
    replied
    I'd love to see him get back to 'normal', instead of deteriorating past all help. And if he's just wormed his way back in here...that's the road he chose.

Leave a comment:

• TopHatter
    replied
    Originally posted by parihaka
    You're a patient and understanding sort of bloke, aren't you Bluesman :)
    Yeah he is...
    I'm more of the "smack the little jerk-off upside the head and send him back home to mama..."

Guess I gotta work on my compassion...

I bet being Daddy helps Bluesman out considerably though :)

Leave a comment:

• Parihaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluesman
    Whew. Lucky, alright.

Kid, try to modify your personality and make some friends. REAL LIFE ones, not virtual, message board / chat room friends, but ones that you can call on when you're having a tough time, and ones that feel like they could count on YOU, if they had to.

This existence that you're living now is unhealthy. I know that the way you are - your personality foibles, your kinks and hang-ups, your general weirdness and awkward attempts to deal with the real world has isolated you, and this is what you do to try to have a bit of human interaction. But, mate, it's a poor substitute.

You've got to change yourself, and it's going to be tough to do. But you're destined for a solitary and sad life if you don't. Good luck.

Now, don't come back here. I don't say that to be cruel, but this place will not only NOT help you become a better person, judging by your comportment while you were here - it actually stood in the way of it.
    You're a patient and understanding sort of bloke, aren't you Bluesman :)

Leave a comment:

• Bluesman
    replied
    Originally posted by raptor1992
    MODs, lucky you banned black hawk from WAB. if you didn't who knows what foul things he would say
    Whew. Lucky, alright.

Kid, try to modify your personality and make some friends. REAL LIFE ones, not virtual, message board / chat room friends, but ones that you can call on when you're having a tough time, and ones that feel like they could count on YOU, if they had to.

This existence that you're living now is unhealthy. I know that the way you are - your personality foibles, your kinks and hang-ups, your general weirdness and awkward attempts to deal with the real world has isolated you, and this is what you do to try to have a bit of human interaction. But, mate, it's a poor substitute.

You've got to change yourself, and it's going to be tough to do. But you're destined for a solitary and sad life if you don't. Good luck.

Now, don't come back here. I don't say that to be cruel, but this place will not only NOT help you become a better person, judging by your comportment while you were here - it actually stood in the way of it.

Leave a comment:

• Bluesman
    replied
    Originally posted by FOG
    Just for clarification....you do not have to be an E-5 to get into WOF. You can apply as a civilian or from within the ranks. In my day once you were accepted for WOF you recieved the temporary rank of E-5. Upon completion of training you were appointed as a Warrant Officer. (I guess now they are commisioned).
    No, it still works exactly like before.

Leave a comment:

• FOG
    replied
    Just for clarification....you do not have to be an E-5 to get into WOF. You can apply as a civilian or from within the ranks. In my day once you were accepted for WOF you recieved the temporary rank of E-5. Upon completion of training you were appointed as a Warrant Officer. (I guess now they are commisioned).

Leave a comment:

• Bill
    replied
    OMFG....LOL, the opening post in this thread is priceless.

My sister flew Crash Hawks in the army. Oddly enough, her rank was CWO2...

Leave a comment:

• TopHatter
    replied
    i though i would just give his email from the public profile. if i did something wrong i apologize
    No no, you did absolutely nothing wrong, I was being mock serious.
    The people at the website Lunatock mentioned would rip this guy limb from limb, figuratively speaking of course.

And that would make me very happy....

Leave a comment:

• raptor1992
    replied
    i though i would just give his email from the public profile. if i did something wrong i apologize

Leave a comment:

• raptor1992
    replied
    Originally posted by TopHatter
    Lunatock! That's a darn cruel thing to do and Raptor, you're just as cruel for aiding and abetting!

Heh heh...they'll LOVE him over there...they're going to be lovin' him from dawn until dusk
    what are you talking about. oh yeah, i made a typo. it's 'his' not 'is'

Leave a comment:

• TopHatter
    replied
    i think i have black hawk's yahoo email from is profile. jacksonsyn@yahoo.com.
    Lunatock! That's a darn cruel thing to do and Raptor, you're just as cruel for aiding and abetting!

Heh heh...they'll LOVE him over there...they're going to be lovin' him from dawn until dusk

Leave a comment:

• raptor1992
    replied
    i think i have black hawk's yahoo email from is profile. jacksonsyn@yahoo.com.

Leave a comment:

• Lunatock
    replied
    Originally posted by black_hawk
    i heard this website from one of my friends and i found out this place is pretty interesting, especially about the helicopters. i flew a black hawk helicopter and i have to say that the arguement over helicopters are pointless. black hawk is the most advanced helicopter for my opinion and i though to share some knowledge with you guys some times. my rank in the army is private 1st class. i enjoy piloting the black hawk.
    Anyone have this banned members e-mail? He is apparently lost and I want to direct him to Blackhawk Down ninety three.

Leave a comment:

• raptor1992
    replied
    MODs, lucky you banned black hawk from WAB. if you didn't who knows what foul things he would say

Leave a comment:

Working...
X