No announcement yet.

Blackhawk pilot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man. he doesn't even know ranks in military and he wouldn't be even hired for the military even though he begged

Comment

Originally posted by raptor1992
      man. he doesn't even know ranks in military and he wouldn't be even hired for the military even though he begged
      I'm telling you, this is somebody's really dumb idea of fun. Come onto the board posing as a military person with the intent of being caught.
      I mean literally a dumb idea of fun. What kind of assclown thinks this sort of thing is funny or entertaining? It's about as funny as opening a garage door....and takes about as much brains too
      Supporting or defending Donald Trump is such an unforgivable moral failing that it calls every bit of your judgement and character into question. Nothing about you should be trusted if you can look at this man and find redeemable value

Comment

I think you're right. Whoever this is, I think it's for the purpose of watching us get spun up. And, as usual, I rose to the bait like a trout.

But although I won't play this stupid game anymore (now that I know that it IS a game, and what the object is), I was right about one thing: this guy has some sort of mental problem.

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
          Not a chance in hell does a PFC fly a chopper.
          Don't you have to be a sergeant to be accepted to warrant officer school?
          F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by BenRoethig
            Not always; usually for the 'technical' positions, yes, but the Army has the 'high school to flight school' program (not the official name, just what everybody calls it) for the chopper jocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman
              I think you're right. Whoever this is, I think it's for the purpose of watching us get spun up. And, as usual, I rose to the bait like a trout.

But although I won't play this stupid game anymore (now that I know that it IS a game, and what the object is), I was right about one thing: this guy has some sort of mental problem.
              You're in good company, we all got spun up
              Supporting or defending Donald Trump is such an unforgivable moral failing that it calls every bit of your judgement and character into question. Nothing about you should be trusted if you can look at this man and find redeemable value

Comment

Originally posted by BenRoethig
                I don't think so.

You can be a civilian and submit a packet WOCS (Warrant Officer Candidate School). I wanted to do that, but gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman

how right. this is one retard. once the hey_you was actually accusing me for no apparent reason.

Comment

LOL!! Another one bites the dust!
                    Self-control is the chief element in self-respect, and self-respect is the chief element in courage.

Comment

i bet that whoever is hey you or black hawk, they must be toying or playing with us. that is so freaking annoying. i wonder what is there real intention

Comment

MODs, lucky you banned black hawk from WAB. if you didn't who knows what foul things he would say

Comment

Originally posted by black_hawk
                          i heard this website from one of my friends and i found out this place is pretty interesting, especially about the helicopters. i flew a black hawk helicopter and i have to say that the arguement over helicopters are pointless. black hawk is the most advanced helicopter for my opinion and i though to share some knowledge with you guys some times. my rank in the army is private 1st class. i enjoy piloting the black hawk.
                          Anyone have this banned members e-mail? He is apparently lost and I want to direct him to Blackhawk Down ninety three.

Comment

i think i have black hawk's yahoo email from is profile. jacksonsyn@yahoo.com.

Comment

Originally posted by raptor1992
                              i think i have black hawk's yahoo email from is profile. jacksonsyn@yahoo.com.
                              Lunatock! That's a darn cruel thing to do and Raptor, you're just as cruel for aiding and abetting!

Heh heh...they'll LOVE him over there...they're going to be lovin' him from dawn until dusk

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                                Lunatock! That's a darn cruel thing to do and Raptor, you're just as cruel for aiding and abetting!

Heh heh...they'll LOVE him over there...they're going to be lovin' him from dawn until dusk
                                what are you talking about. oh yeah, i made a typo. it's 'his' not 'is'

Comment

Working...
                                X