This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Insomniac
    Guess you guys were right. I didn't know people craved respect that much and now I feel like a fool.
    No way, man. You're not the fool in this story, and if you couldn't spot this guy for a phoney, I'm sure any number of guys that YOU could sniff out in your area of expertise would utterly take me in.

But don't think you've anything to feel bad about. Somebody else does, for sure. But not you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman
      No way, man. You're not the fool in this story, and if you couldn't spot this guy for a phoney, I'm sure any number of guys that YOU could sniff out in your area of expertise would utterly take me in.

But don't think you've anything to feel bad about. Somebody else does, for sure. But not you.
      Heck, the only posts I read from the guy were ones where he was offering his opinion on warships. Seemed ok to me until Bluesman unloaded on him.
      I checked his other posts and there it was
      Supporting or defending Donald Trump is such an unforgivable moral failing that it calls every bit of your judgement and character into question. Nothing about you should be trusted if you can look at this man and find redeemable value

Comment

Shoulda just asked him what the F-15Cs nickname is. :)

Obscure, but something a Charlie driver would DEFINITELY know.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper

Out of curiosity Snipe, what is it?
          "Any relations in a social order will endure if there is infused into them some of that spirit of human sympathy, which qualifies life for immortality." ~ George William Russell

Comment

isnt't it called the charlie eagle or "starship"?

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper

Speaking as a civilian and not a fighter pilot, I don't have a clue which one you are referring to
              I've heard of many nicknames for various aircraft, including the F-15.
              One of my favorites is for the Echo: "Mud Hen" Hilarious
              Supporting or defending Donald Trump is such an unforgivable moral failing that it calls every bit of your judgement and character into question. Nothing about you should be trusted if you can look at this man and find redeemable value

Comment

I was talking to THL last night about this joker
                You two dont talk about anything else except whats happening on WAB ?

I must complain to the Colonel.

Comment

hey Bluesman. is there any additional info on Raven. on yeah, i have some doutes, how can an air force pilot be just surfing on the web freely? not trying to be rude or anything. air force pilots should have a bit more dicipline. they shouldn't be just surfing on the web like that
                  Last edited by raptor1992; 22 Oct 05,, 01:03.

Comment

i don't see what is wrong with being a civilian. i like to be one. i'm not even an american citizen but hey, i don't lie about who i am even though my name is raptor1992 and i have F-22 pics on my acount.

Comment

Originally posted by raptor1992
                      oh yeah, i have some doutes, how can an air force pilot be just surfing on the web freely? not trying to be rude or anything. air force pilots should have a bit more dicipline.
                      What the hell are you talking about? This guy isn't an Air Force pilot. Anyway, there are many military personell (active duty or retired) who post on forums. I don't see what's wrong with it.

Comment

Originally posted by giggs88
                        What the hell are you talking about? This guy isn't an Air Force pilot. Anyway, there are many military personell (active duty or retired) who post on forums. I don't see what's wrong with it.
                        Take it easy there giggs :)

Raptor1992, giggs is correct, even military personnel get a day off now and then, not to mention leave.

Comment

ok i know. i'm interested in technology not way of life for US military person.

Comment

Originally posted by raptor1992
                            ok i know. i'm interested in technology not way of life for US military person.
                            My advice is to learn both. Technology is driven by people :)
                            You'd be surprised how much more you'll learn about technology by reading about the people that use it.

Comment

The F-15C's nickname is "Ronin".

As i said, obscure...but a pilot WOULD know that.

There are a lot of other things one could catch a fake Eagle driver on, such as the 'not my sqn' incident of the 90s which is legendary in the USAF.

Comment

even the most careless pilot shouldn't make the mistakes we saw here.

Comment

Working...
                                X