The New Mig-1.42 (Raptor Killer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakePlisken
    The Mig 1.44 won't enter service in the Russian Airforce. The Russians can't even fund it.
    but thers a very good change PAK-Fa will and since Mig1.44 & berkut were tech demonstrators for PAK-FA, looking at the capabilities of this plane is worth a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by raptor1992
      i doubt if MiG-1.44 can even get close to that speed. but i have to admitt one thing; i believe that the MiG is a match for the raptor. i think raptor pilots should have some concern of MiG-1.44
      If it can even find the F-22. The F-22 will just overrun it with its mad stealth moves-of-doom. :p

Comment

[quote] If it can even find the F-22. The F-22 will just overrun it with its mad stealth moves-of-doom. :p [quote/]

True that...

Comment

Originally posted by The_Burning_Kid
          If it can even find the F-22. The F-22 will just overrun it with its mad stealth moves-of-doom. :p
          I dont think theres any open source comparison available for F22 vs Mig1.44 RCS and Radar capabilities. Feeling good about your national product is one thing.. while blindly calling it immortal is another. mig1.44 is an abandoned project. So of course we can never know how it would have performed against F22. But looking at how mig29 & su30 etc perform compared to F16 & F 15 respectively u can at least see that russians arent that bad either in their designs. So if 1.44 would have been continued it wouldnt be as bad a performer as u are assuming it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by ajaybhutani
            I dont think theres any open source comparison available for F22 vs Mig1.44 RCS and Radar capabilities. Feeling good about your national product is one thing.. while blindly calling it immortal is another. mig1.44 is an abandoned project. So of course we can never know how it would have performed against F22. But looking at how mig29 & su30 etc perform compared to F16 & F 15 respectively u can at least see that russians arent that bad either in their designs. So if 1.44 would have been continued it wouldnt be as bad a performer as u are assuming it to be.
            Well considering that the MiG-1.44 is like a bigger eurofighter, that probably says all about its RCS. Also the thing doesn't look that impressive to me, at least.
            Last edited by The_Burning_Kid; 15 Oct 05,, 19:47.

Comment

Well considering that the MiG-1.44 is like a bigger eurofighter,
              And what factors brought u to this conclusion ??
              that probably says all about its RCS. Also the thing doesn't look that impressive to me, at least.
              Impressive to u dsnt pronounce into better aircrafts.. its about how well they are made,

Comment

Originally posted by ajaybhutani
                And what factors brought u to this conclusion ??

Impressive to u dsnt pronounce into better aircrafts.. its about how well they are made,
                If you look at a pic of the MiG-1.44 you realize that it looks like a sooped-up Eurofighter. Also its construction looks like it won't even fly without shredding to parts :p

Also my last comment about the raptor having stealth-moves I was kidding around with you guys. Actually it does but I'm not saying its untouchable but near untouceable :p

Comment

If you look at a pic of the MiG-1.44 you realize that it looks like a sooped-up Eurofighter. Also its construction looks like it won't even fly without shredding to parts :p
                  LMAO! Funny thing is, I've seen pictures of both the Typhoon and the MiG-1.44 several times before. But last night I click on some link and confidently identified the picture of a fighter that popped up as a Typhoon. Then I saw the caption and got more than a little red in the face... Yep, it was the MiG.
                  “Never let yourself be persuaded that any one Great Man, any one leader, is necessary to the salvation of America. When America consists of one leader and 158 million followers, it will no longer be America.”
                  ― Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter
                    LMAO! Funny thing is, I've seen pictures of both the Typhoon and the MiG-1.44 several times before. But last night I click on some link and confidently identified the picture of a fighter that popped up as a Typhoon. Then I saw the caption and got more than a little red in the face... Yep, it was the MiG.
                    looks are quite deceptive most of the time. Lemme point out some of the differences.
                    1. MFI is much bigger in size.(longer ranged etc. etc.)
                    2. Internal weapon bays that can carry upto 8 R77's. while EF has none.
                    3. Of course they are have considerable differences in appearance which make then distinguishable easily.. I suggest u try looking at the picture of the two.

Comment

hey, just of you don't know, MiG 1.44 boasts 3d thrust vectoring. when i read that i'm already LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X