• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajaybhutani
    so they arent the same rite ..
    Here's a link.

Comment

Originally posted by hello
      Here's a link.
      i know the difference between mki and mkk. saying that su30 is there with china india and russia etc is valid. but saying that mki is there with china and russia isnt valid at all as mki refers the specific name give to the indian version. furhtermore its not jsut the name but the changes done in the engine difference radar most avionics some changes in the structure to rebalance the change in ceter of gravity with the addition of TVC nozzles heavier radar etc. calling mki and mkm as the same makes sense but mki and mkk are as different as SU30 and SU37. or F16 blk50 and F16 blk 60 . It would be wrong to say that the country has F16 blk 60 when it has blk 50 rite..??

Comment

F16 b60 is newer and further developed than b50 but unlike the mki and mkk which are both under simultanius production along with Su35. The mki and mkk may be slightly different but not so different as to be different planes altogether.

Comment

F16 b60 is newer and further developed than b50 but unlike the mki and mkk which are both under simultanius production along with Su35. The mki and mkk may be slightly different but not so different as to be different planes altogether.
          i suggest u check out the differences urself and u will find the difference comparable to somethin like F16 Blk 50 with blk 60.

Comment

i suggest u check out the differences urself and u will find the difference comparable to somethin like F16 Blk 50 with blk 60.
            Are you suggesting that the MKI is similar to the Blk 50 or are you saying that the difference between the Mki and MKK is like the difference between the blk 50 and blk 60?

Peace,
            USS.

Comment

Originally posted by uss
              Are you suggesting that the MKI is similar to the Blk 50 or are you saying that the difference between the Mki and MKK is like the difference between the blk 50 and blk 60?

Peace,
              USS.
              what shud i say then..
              my point is..
              why are F16 blk60 and blk 50 called as different blocks .. just because they differ in capabilities with each other in a considerable fashion.In the similar way the MKI and MKK differ with each other in capabilities to such and extend that they can be considered as different blocks

Comment

what shud i say then..
                my point is..
                why are F16 blk60 and blk 50 called as different blocks .. just because they differ in capabilities with each other in a considerable fashion.In the similar way the MKI and MKK differ with each other in capabilities to such and extend that they can be considered as different blocks

Agreed, it was just not clear to me. :) Thle MKK is more like the blk 50 while the MKI would be like the 60. the gap in the two a/c is obvious.

USS.

Comment

But both are still Flankers modified to be exported to different countries.

Comment

yes but u cant use the name of one for the other.

Comment

yes but u cant use the name of one for the other.
                      Why not? There all on the same Su27 airframe.

Comment

I pick the Rafale.

Anything Russian sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboykiller
                          I pick the Rafale.

Anything Russian sucks.
                          and we have a winner for "the most stupid comment of the week" contest.

Comment

Why not? There all on the same Su27 airframe.
                            well if u dont think its wrong to call a F16 blk 50 toas blk 60 i dont mind u calling mki and mkk as the same.. ;)

Comment

Sure, they're both F-16s and those two are both Su30s.

Comment

Sure, they're both F-16s and those two are both Su30s.
                                u didnt say SU30s .. u said su30MKI. and thats why i tried to explain u the differences.

Comment

Working...
                                X