Indian Mca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JASOOS VIJAY
    Ajay the HCA u want is currently in IAF in the form of Su-30mki. It has the range, the weapons load, radar etc to be used in this type of role. Then why should we waste our time on this, instead we should look to fill the gap in IAF like a potent AC in the form of rafale or eurofighter which is presently missing.
    i m not looking for a replacemnt for MKI but for a TU22/TU142 kind of bombers.that of a ultra long range bomber and recon aircraft.
    And about EF and rafale. What role are u talking about that is missing?? its all covered by MKI in todays terms and in future by PAK-FA.

Comment

Originally posted by JASOOS VIJAY
      Also Nuclear powered submarine with nuclear missile are the greatest power projecter in the world along with Aircraft carriers. So India should look in this front to establish its dominance in the Indian Ocean region.
      its all there in the form of ATV and trials to get akulas the sagarika project,
      & for AC the ADS and gorshkov . but thats not all a country can rely upon we need much more than that.

Comment

either way i think that MCA and PAK-FA are still not as good as F-22 and F-35. oh yeah the chinese are making J-12 and J-13 and Su-37 that would match the indian air force but there's hardly any info about it.

Comment

Originally posted by raptor1992
          either way i think that MCA and PAK-FA are still not as good as F-22 and F-35. oh yeah the chinese are making J-12 and J-13 and Su-37 that would match the indian air force but there's hardly any info about it.
          1. MCA's future is not clear. it might not even leave the drawing board stage.
          2. about PAK-Fa we need to see how does it compare to F22 & F35.Its too early to discard the PAK-FA as infireor. Lets wait till both PAK-Fa & F35 come in service.Rite now not much is known about PAK-Fa to compare properly.
          3. Russia hasnt given China the SU37 design/technology/aircraft/manufacturing rights. Not much is known about the J12 and J 13. Either. And again will it match upto the russian design like PAK-FA.

Comment

Maybe to take out the Chineese navy before it leaves the anchor. For thats where its the easiest when ur enemy dsnt know u r coming.

easier said than done. chinese naval bases are heavily defended with SAMs and chinese warships are usually out at sea patroling so another pearl harbor is unlikely.

Russia hasnt given China the SU37 design/technology/aircraft/manufacturing rights

i read from a newspaper that russia may sell Su-37s to PLAAF. that's a bit scary.

Comment

Originally posted by raptor1992
              Maybe to take out the Chineese navy before it leaves the anchor. For thats where its the easiest when ur enemy dsnt know u r coming.

easier said than done. chinese naval bases are heavily defended with SAMs and chinese warships are usually out at sea patroling so another pearl harbor is unlikely.
              Then take out the lonely warship in the wide ocean thats quite easy...or before their ships cross the mallaca strait. Use HCA with a future variant of Brahmos. shud work well

Russia hasnt given China the SU37 design/technology/aircraft/manufacturing rights

i read from a newspaper that russia may sell Su-37s to PLAAF. that's a bit scary.[/QUOTE]
              theresnt much left in SU37 except the bigger airframe and higher thrust engine than what MKI dsnt have. Even then SU37 to china is a distant dream.(only when PAK_FA will be inducted. )

Comment

Instead of buying f-16s IAF should look out for oppurunities in JSF, if PAKFA doesn't materilaise. That would be the best bet i thinks.
                Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Originally posted by ajay
                  Then take out the lonely warship in the wide ocean thats quite easy...or before their ships cross the mallaca strait. Use HCA with a future variant of Brahmos. shud work well
                  Tu(latest version) bomber will/ can do this job better or even su-30(mki is reputed made to be fitted with 3).
                  Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Originally posted by indianguy4u
                    Tu(latest version) bomber will/ can do this job better or even su-30(mki is reputed made to be fitted with 3).
                    HCA will be a replacement for TUs and so they will do it even better than TU's.

Comment

Originally posted by ajay
                      HCA will be a replacement for TUs and so they will do it even better than TU's
                      How many of these planes will be inducted by IAF, maybe 50-75. Does these figure make a convicing thing of investing in R&D of a new plane.
                      Last edited by indianguy4u; 30 Jun 05,, 09:30.
                      Hala Madrid!!

Comment

How many of these planes will be inducted by IAF, maybe 50-75. Does these figure make a convicing thing of investing in R&D of a new plane.
                        if we codevelop with russia that makes it at least 150 -200. I guess thats the number LCa will have. Furthermore its at least better than making MCA whose production might never begin or stop to a squadron for PAK-Fa will be more capable than MCA (with MCAs current configurations.).
                        Also 50-75 might be used by the AF itself. for long range bombers. Add to it the numbere that Navy will need to control the vast Indian ocean. the number might very well be more than 100.Then many coutries will be interested in buying the product.

Comment

Ajay if India participate in R&D & in money in PAK-FA & also in HCA type bombers, what about sales to china? I am against it, what about u?
                          Hala Madrid!!

Comment

Ajay if India participate in R&D & in money in PAK-FA & also in HCA type bombers, what about sales to china? I am against it, what about u?
                            my frnd russia has a big realization that the sales to China are drying up with chineese increasingly catching up in reengineering all that russia sells to china. Russia today dsnt have nough money for even PAK-Fa. so it knew its better to sell to someone except china than noone and so partnered with india. Furthermore we know how hard russians are trying to improve the relations between the two asian giants. if we remains optimistic india might not have a problem selling to china after 10 years. Even if it has at least PAK-FA will be sold to many more countries.
                            Now the same goes for HCA type of project.

Comment

I also hope for better relations with chinese but their support for pakistan make worrying signals for India.
                              Hala Madrid!!

Comment

I also hope for better relations with chinese but their support for pakistan make worrying signals for India.
                                its all till the border dispute is resolved. The day it is resolved china will loose much of its objective in helping pakistan against india. The air is definitely positive now than ever before.

Comment

Working...
                                X