India Chooses Russian Planes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dima
    remember in our previous debates, i got the fuel efficiency of each engine, and the engine for the MKI was more effiicient

well, the MiG-29M engine doesn't come with TVC nozzles

are you sure about the figures for the MiG-29 and Su-30MKI? also, you're talking about the Su-27, which has the difference of having canards and 2D TVC engines

so, everything will turn around the cost of the aircraft, yea, in that case, definitely the MiG-29M and Mirage 2000-5
    yar MKI engine is more efficient in terms of pre kg of thrustl produced but that dsnt make it cheaper to fly as it generates a considerably large amount of thrust.
    About Mig29M the nozzle is under development and theres no prob in india getting it in its order.
    the Mig29K is getting the TVC nozzles.
    i wrote it that its about the su27 frame. About The TVC the improvement in take off will be dependent on wether the FBW is intelligent nough to use it in take off.
    and about the canards. Are they reallly so good to put it down to half. ??

Comment

Originally posted by ajaybhutani
      isnt R-77 good nough for a range ?or theres somethin better in the French arsenal?

just got a info today.

IAF is seriously looking at mig 29 M2 and mirage 2000 -5. it is almost guaranteed that either of these two planes will be bought. more chances are towards mirage. but russians have offered a upgradation in the Mig 29 that they are saying Indian will not refuse.( Do anybody have any idea what russian are offering).

both the plane will have beyond visual range air o air milli

Comment

daily more and more news is flowing in with speculation of indian politicians inclined towards the F16 as it seems to be coupled with the deal for supply of nucelar reactors from Us which eventually means recognition of india as a nuclear power.

Comment

i don't know if they'll be able to reduce it by 600m, but i think that your MiG figure is oncorrect, that seems kind of unsually short for a MiG

are they reall developing a nozzle for the M? wow, never heard of that, where'd you get the information from?
          for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

i don't know if they'll be able to reduce it by 600m, but i think that your MiG figure is oncorrect, that seems kind of unsually short for a MiG
            http://home.broadpark.no/~alvit/jottonia/mig/

are they reall developing a nozzle for the M? wow, never heard of that, where'd you get the information from?
            the Bharat rakshak guys.

Comment

sorry, haven't been keeping up-to-date with aircraft lately, leaving it to you gyus, concentrating what i'm good at economics, and my new favourite, tanks
              for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

sorry, haven't been keeping up-to-date with aircraft lately, leaving it to you gyus, concentrating what i'm good at economics, and my new favourite, tanks
                are u planning for a career in economics?

Comment

yes, actually, economics, business and computers, i won the business award for my school last year, and economic part of geography, feel so proud, lol

what about you, how old are you btw?
                  for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

yes, actually, economics, business and computers, i won the business award for my school last year, and economic part of geography, feel so proud, lol

what about you, how old are you btw?
                    i m 21. i m about to finish my Bachelors degree in Computer Science.

Comment

lol, Indians and their computers, yea i love computers too, are you going to go into computer hardware? software? what exact field, or general idea are you interested in?

it also seems that India has chosen Russian tanks

400 T-90S tanks

http://en.rian.ru/rian/index.cfm?prd...-07&do_alert=0
                      for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

lol, Indians and their computers, yea i love computers too, are you going to go into computer hardware? software? what exact field, or general idea are you interested in?
                        As my B Tech project i m working on embedded systems.(involves changes in a processor,porting a multiprocessor platform,embedded linux on it etc.) I have a considerable interests in distributed systems too.

it also seems that India has chosen Russian tanks

400 T-90S tanks

http://en.rian.ru/rian/index.cfm?prd...-07&do_alert=0
                        i m just wondering why india isnt producing them here sicne we already have the ToT.

Comment

yea, well, are you sure you have the ToT, i mean Russia sent some 186 T-90S models in knock-up/knock-down position, so you guys would just have to rebuild them, are you sure you guys have ToT?man, i feel sad that these T-90's will be whooping the ass of the T-80's that Pakistan uses, but so sad to two great Russian tanks facing swuare off with each other, especially since i think that T-80's are better than T-72's, which are second-rate tanks, which is the reason why i don't care about how many T-72's were taken out in Iraq

nice, computers, processors, Linux, i want to get a computer with a Linux OS, i heard it was specially made for hackers, i'm going to be a cracker, watch out, lol
                          for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

yea, well, are you sure you have the ToT, i mean Russia sent some 186 T-90S models in knock-up/knock-down position, so you guys would just have to rebuild them, are you sure you guys have ToT?man, i feel sad that these T-90's will be whooping the ass of the T-80's that Pakistan uses, but so sad to two great Russian tanks facing swuare off with each other, especially since i think that T-80's are better than T-72's, which are second-rate tanks, which is the reason why i don't care about how many T-72's were taken out in Iraq

nice, computers, processors, Linux, i want to get a computer with a Linux OS, i heard it was specially made for hackers, i'm going to be a cracker, watch out, lol
                            no ToT. that sounds crazy to me. why the hell did indians start procuring the arms with kits supplied from russia without a ToT .
                            T-72 are planned for upgrades and will only be used as second line .

Comment

it makes perfect sense, sometimes, a nation doesn't grant a nation ToT, i mean, ToT, from where, you got an article stating that they have ToT for the T-90, because i seriously doubt that they actually have it

T-72's were always planned for second-line defences, if you look at Soviet doctrine, they relied on the T-64 as being the MBT of the army, the most advanced, while the T-72 was originally produced to be a mass-produced secondary line, the T-90 has solved this, it's got the same role as the T-80, which replaced the T-64's role
                              for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

actually, sorry, it has stated that India has ToT from Russia,

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...ial_s%26sa%3DG

sorry, i didn't know
                                for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

Working...
                                X