No announcement yet.

India aims to fly hypersonic plane in 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reaching Mach 50 using some technogy may be possible . But first Russia may go for lower speeds. they cant go to Mach 50 on their first attempt.

Dima , Russia has not test fired any plane with such speeds.(or has it..??)
    But USA has...

If Russia Shows some really fast speeds in their trials. then they may go faster than USA.

India China shall not be close to USA and Russia . They may try for Mach 10 or 15 .

But How long a country will take to reach mach 50..?????

USA has lots of money to fund such projects . I doubt about Russia.

But still Russia is competing .

Comment

"Dima, you're an idiot. Go troll some other forum, this one used to have serious discussions."

and why may i ask i'm an idiot, is it because you said something stupid, i replied correctly, and this is just your means of retaliation?

i know that Mach 50 is a crazy speed to achieve, and i'm not even entirely sure it can be done with the technology that is available to either the US or Russia, but at least take the advice that i told you, you might learn something
      for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

just to reply on the condition of the AJAX project, Russia started this project quite some time ago, don't remember what year exactly, much of the project is complete, but they still need to develop a few things

it also seems that you are correct highsea, the AJAX will use strong magnetic fields that interact with ionized particles

http://www.ase.uc.edu/graduate/seminar/MacCormack.pdf

http://www.die.ing.unibo.it/Labs/Plasmi/mhdf_e.htm
        for your comment on lift

http://www.jp-petit.com/Disclosure/t...isclosure1.htm
        another interesting link
        Last edited by Dima; 20 Feb 05,, 06:03.
        for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

Originally posted by Dima
          just to reply on the condition of the AJAX project, Russia started this project quite some time ago, don't remember what year exactly, much of the project is complete, but they still need to develop a few things

it also seems that you are correct highsea, the AJAX will use strong magnetic fields that interact with ionized particles

for your comment on lift

http://www.jp-petit.com/Disclosure/t...isclosure1.htm
          another interesting link
          It will take lot of time to reach mach 50.

What is the speed which AJAX wants to reach in its Initial flight. can anyone tell me ??

Comment

"Dima, you're an idiot. Go troll some other forum, this one used to have serious discussions."

and why may i ask i'm an idiot, is it because you said something stupid, i replied correctly, and this is just your means of retaliation?
            No, it's because you really are an idiot. You either can't read, can't comprehend, or you choose not to.

1. I said the shuttle DECELERATES to Mach 10 on reentry. Guess what? It KEEPS decelerating until it lands! Then it stops! You come back with the ORBITAL SPEED. Apparently you don't know the difference.

2. You think putting a plasma screen in front of a radar antenna INSIDE the radome of an AC means you can put plasma OUTSIDE the AC, in the airstream. Absurd, and even the Russians admitted this long ago. Never mind the problems with using it as a stealth method, it has been discussed over and over, and you will never understand.

3. You think sound travels in a vaccuum. Ask your science teacher. You obviously have no idea how sound waves propogate.

4. A spacecraft is NOT an aircraft.

5. You spew B.S. propoganda (such as Venik) that has been discredited by every one that KNOWS better. You put up pictures and post about an abandoned LIF concept, and try to pass it off as a 5th. Generation fighter. You did this on ATS, you did this on RFForces, and now you're doing it here. It's getting old.

6. You have been kicked off half the military forums on the net. ATS is pretty hard to get banned from, yet you managed. And now you are trying to use a CONSPIRACY forum as a reputable source.

7. You are a 15 year old Moldovan kid living in Canada, and you have lumps on your head. Don't push it.

for your comment on lift
            Imagine that.

But you didn't understand a bit of it, do you? From the article:
            "An MHD system has been proposed to control the fluid dynamics at the inlet of the scramjet; the Russian AJAX project, MHD techniques are utilized to bypass kinetic energy of the working fluid from the supersonic diffuser to the nozzle, reducing the flow velocity in the combustion chamber to acceptable value, even for high vehicle Mach numbers."

The deflection of the flow and the reduction of the air speed caused by the specific force JxB generates a pressure rise in the region immediately ahead the conductors. The integrals of the forces along the y-direction due to the wall pressure, does not change when the MHD interaction is active. Thus, the negative variation of pressure is equal to the positive one. This means that a torque is generated on the flying body by the MHD interaction, with no additional airlift."

I repeat:

The Ajax is a CONCEPT. It will not fly by 2010. There will be no carrier variant by that time, if ever. Russia doesn't even have a carrier it could fly from. No Bomber/Recon variant, no Transport, etc. You cannot bypass the laws of physics by claimimg that all the problems will be solved by employing technologies and alloys that do not exist. They may get to an unmanned test model by that time, and they may make it to around Mach 10 or so, just like the US did last year.

But you can forget about Mach 50. It's a fantasy. There are no known materials that an AC can be built from that will withstand the heat at that speed. There is no engine design that can operate anywhere near that speed, other than rockets operating outside the atmosphere.

Please don't tell me what I know about plasma. I finished my College physics before you were born. I spent 15 years as an aerospace manufacturing engineer, and I know how to differentiate reality from fantasy.
            "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

NO FIGHT

Comment

Myob
                "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

sorry, i miscomprehended your first statement about the speed of the shuttle upon re-entry

but nonetheless, you too are an idiot, for you cannot comprehend what i wrote, i could care less for a plasma cloud surrounding the entire aircraft, i know that it's impossible, Russian scientists have already stated that(unoless you were to increase the power to the device that creates the plasma cloud, which is what the AJAX is expected to use), that's why i don't give jackshit about doing that, ALL, i said was that Russia has already applied a plasma screen on an Su-35, and that they are capable of putting a plasma cloud inside the radome, that's it, i didn't even hint about me talking abuout covering the entire aircraft with a plasma cloud you fool

fine , i will, you will see, holy christ, you don't understand sound at all, or how Mach is derived from them

"5. You spew B.S. propoganda (such as Venik) that has been discredited by every one that KNOWS better. You put up pictures and post about an abandoned LIF concept, and try to pass it off as a 5th. Generation fighter. You did this on ATS, you did this on RFForces, and now you're doing it here. It's getting old."

wtf are you talking about, are you talking about me and the AJAX, because if you are, i wasn't the one who started the AJAX topic on ATS, nor continued it for i didn't know much about it at the time, on Rfforces, what did i say about some LFI concept that ahs been abandoned, give me some evidence you dumbass, really,i have lost patience with you and your idiocy, there is no LFI, or LFS anymore

i've been kicked off half of the military forums, buddy, this really proves how stupid you are, really you don't know anything about me you retard, now i'm trying to use a conspiracy forum for my source, and that forum is? Veniks is not a forum if that's where your going idiot

several people from Rfforces have been kicked off of ATSa,d FrediT is a racist homo, what do you want, gave me penalties for things i didn't do, like when i wrote a 3 sentence reply and he gave me a point deduction because i wrote only one sentence, fucking idiot

"You are a 15 year old Moldovan kid living in Canada, and you have lumps on your head. Don't push it."

yes, and you are better, you're probably just some dumb obese American, who trys to push everyone around on the internet because he ahs no real friends in real life, get a life man

yup, it's official, you are a retard, Russia has the Admiral Kuznetsov carrier, i'm not sure it's compatbile with the AJAX though, especially since it hasn't come out yet, and who said it was even being developed for a carrier?

so, you got your physics degree in College before i was even born, yet you still act like a child, really pathetic, i can just imagine you right now, ttruly pathetic
                  for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

... i could care less for a plasma cloud surrounding the entire aircraft, i know that it's impossible, Russian scientists have already stated that(unoless you were to increase the power to the device that creates the plasma cloud, which is what the AJAX is expected to use), that's why i don't give jackshit about doing that, ALL, i said was that Russia has already applied a plasma screen on an Su-35, and that they are capable of putting a plasma cloud inside the radome, that's it, i didn't even hint about me talking abuout covering the entire aircraft with a plasma cloud you fool
                    Well, you keep contradicting yourself kid. What's it going to be? Plasma stealth or not? I refer you to your previous post:
                    actually highsea, the AJAX will utilize plasma stealth technology, thus, there will be significantly less friction to the air around it, thus increasing speeds, and lessening the time that the heat has to damage the outer surface, also, i believe that they will make a new alloy for this...
                    So first it will use it, then it won't, then it will, ...make up your mind.
                    ...fine , i will, you will see, holy christ, you don't understand sound at all, or how Mach is derived from them
                    Do that, please. Then come back here and tell us what the speed of sound is in a vaccuum.
                    ...wtf are you talking about, are you talking about me and the AJAX, because if you are, i wasn't the one who started the AJAX topic on ATS, nor continued it for i didn't know much about it at the time, on Rfforces, what did i say about some LFI concept that ahs been abandoned, give me some evidence you dumbass, really,i have lost patience with you and your idiocy, there is no LFI, or LFS anymore
                    Your post on the Pak-fa linked pics of the MiG I.2000. A cancelled Russian LIF Concept AC. This is something I have pointed out to you several times, yet you continue to repeat the same BS. In other words, it's all gone right over your head.

Here is the thread in case you have forgotten again:

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...4&postcount=11
                    ...i've been kicked off half of the military forums, buddy, this really proves how stupid you are, really you don't know anything about me you retard, now i'm trying to use a conspiracy forum for my source, and that forum is? Veniks is not a forum if that's where your going idiot
                    ATS is a conspiracy forum. You are using it for a source in this thread. Venik is just a dumbass propogandist. It just so happens that you believe everything he says, which doesn't say much about your own intelligence.

And these are your own words here:
                    hi guys, good day, i'm a brand new member on this forum, and i have a record of getting kicked off, so far, my record is 14 forums in one day, that was fun,
                    http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/sho...7164#post67164
                    ...yup, it's official, you are a retard, Russia has the Admiral Kuznetsov carrier, i'm not sure it's compatbile with the AJAX though, especially since it hasn't come out yet, and who said it was even being developed for a carrier?
                    I know about the Kuznetsov. Actually it was you who said there would be a carrier launched version, but that was on ATS, so I will give you this one. BTW, I said that Russia had no carrier CAPABLE of handling the Ajax-I did not say they had no carrier at all. Scramjet engines cannot operate at the low speeds of carrier launches, and I seriously doubt the airframe could take a ski-jump launch at flight speeds.

Look kid, just get your facts straight, okay? Russia never even claimed Mach 50 for the Ajax. That was some idiots misinterpretation of the Darpa 5/50 program, which was for a CIWS 50mm gun with a Mach 5 projectile. It was a cooperative project between the US and Australia. Somehow it got confused with Ajax, and the stupid Mach 50 claims have been popping up ever since.

I know all about your love for Russia and your hatred for America. I don't care. Just stop polluting the board with BS, and you'll get along fine.

Comment

RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!
                      "They want to test our feelings.They want to know whether Muslims are extremists or not. Death to them and their newspapers."

Protester

Comment

Originally posted by highsea
                        No, it's because you really are an idiot. You either can't read, can't comprehend, or you choose not to.

1. I said the shuttle DECELERATES to Mach 10 on reentry. Guess what? It KEEPS decelerating until it lands! Then it stops! You come back with the ORBITAL SPEED. Apparently you don't know the difference.

2. You think putting a plasma screen in front of a radar antenna INSIDE the radome of an AC means you can put plasma OUTSIDE the AC, in the airstream. Absurd, and even the Russians admitted this long ago. Never mind the problems with using it as a stealth method, it has been discussed over and over, and you will never understand.

3. You think sound travels in a vaccuum. Ask your science teacher. You obviously have no idea how sound waves propogate.

5. You spew B.S. propoganda (such as Venik) that has been discredited by every one that KNOWS better. You put up pictures and post about an abandoned LIF concept, and try to pass it off as a 5th. Generation fighter. You did this on ATS, you did this on RFForces, and now you're doing it here. It's getting old.

6. You have been kicked off half the military forums on the net. ATS is pretty hard to get banned from, yet you managed. And now you are trying to use a CONSPIRACY forum as a reputable source.

7. You are a 15 year old Moldovan kid living in Canada, and you have lumps on your head. Don't push it.

Imagine that.

"An MHD system has been proposed to control the fluid dynamics at the inlet of the scramjet; the Russian AJAX project, MHD techniques are utilized to bypass kinetic energy of the working fluid from the supersonic diffuser to the nozzle, reducing the flow velocity in the combustion chamber to acceptable value, even for high vehicle Mach numbers."

The deflection of the flow and the reduction of the air speed caused by the specific force JxB generates a pressure rise in the region immediately ahead the conductors. The integrals of the forces along the y-direction due to the wall pressure, does not change when the MHD interaction is active. Thus, the negative variation of pressure is equal to the positive one. This means that a torque is generated on the flying body by the MHD interaction, with no additional airlift."

I repeat:

The Ajax is a CONCEPT. It will not fly by 2010. There will be no carrier variant by that time, if ever. Russia doesn't even have a carrier it could fly from. No Bomber/Recon variant, no Transport, etc. You cannot bypass the laws of physics by claimimg that all the problems will be solved by employing technologies and alloys that do not exist. They may get to an unmanned test model by that time, and they may make it to around Mach 10 or so, just like the US did last year.

But you can forget about Mach 50. It's a fantasy. There are no known materials that an AC can be built from that will withstand the heat at that speed. There is no engine design that can operate anywhere near that speed, other than rockets operating outside the atmosphere.

Please don't tell me what I know about plasma. I finished my College physics before you were born. I spent 15 years as an aerospace manufacturing engineer, and I know how to differentiate reality from fantasy.
                        Thank You. This is exactly what Ive been trying to say. Never quite got the words.

Comment

Originally posted by highsea

Imagine that.

I repeat:

Thank You. This is exactly what Ive been trying to say. Never quite got the words.

Comment

"You are a 15 year old Moldovan kid living in Canada, and you have lumps on your head. Don't push it."

yes, and you are better, you're probably just some dumb obese American, who trys to push everyone around on the internet because he ahs no real friends in real life, get a life man
                            Or it could be that he knows what he's talking about and you frequently use anal extractions to try and prove moot points. And since you don't seem to understand the concept, I'll restate.... SOUND DOES NOT TRAVEL THROUGH A VACUUM!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X