Rafale Wins MMRCA Bid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoOneKnows View Post
    There are news report of another MMRCA for 90 jets. Which is shocking for reasons more than one. More so, because they cut orders this time pleading poverty.
    You mean Make in India' for 90 medium combat jets

90 jets for 30 million? Follow on orders of 45 more after the 90 is made in India.
    Last edited by Oracle; 07 Aug 15,, 02:14.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• Dassault shareholders must be happy

Blockbuster year: deal with Egypt, Qatar and India (albeit smaller the original scope)
      enough to keep the production line open for some time

Comment

• Originally posted by Oracle View Post
        You mean Make in India' for 90 medium combat jets

90 jets for 30 million? Follow on orders of 45 more after the 90 is made in India.
        Yes. That and others

Comment

Yes. That and others
          What others?

And do you mind putting up an introduction in the appropriate thread? It's considered rude to jump into threads without introducing oneself. We'd like to know who we are arguing with in here. Tell us about yourself, what you do, your hobbies, and as many details you could fill while remaining anonymous.
          Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

• 3 jets for a million?
            No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doktor View Post
              3 jets for a million?
              Typo Dok. $30 billion. We ain't that poor. :-)
              Last edited by Oracle; 08 Aug 15,, 18:48.

Comment

• Sigh...was saddened to hear the news. Again HAL gets off scot free, they are really the teflon PSU.

First and foremost before any further make in India venture for fighters there has to be a in depth ruthless purge of HAL.
                LCA mired in delays, HAL built and maintained SU30s mostly hangar queens with a recent TOI article saying availability was at a abysmal 55%.
                Investigate and fire those public sector scumbags already.
                For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

• Did you not understand my post? You said 'Yes. That and others' I asked what others (?). I have already posted the article, variations of which you posted now.

Comment

Did you not understand my post? You said 'Yes. That and others' I asked what others (?). I have already posted the article, variations of which you posted now.
                    My mistake. Well, now you know the 'others'.
                    Last edited by NoOneKnows; 08 Aug 15,, 19:52.

Comment

My mistake. Well, now you the 'others'.
                      It's fine. However, I'm confused. What do you mean exactly?

Comment

It's fine. However, I'm confused. What do you mean exactly?
                        Other articles?

Comment

Other articles?
                          What other articles? Are you trolling?

Comment

What other articles? Are you trolling?
                            oh come on
                            Originally posted by Oracle View Post
                            You said 'Yes. That and others' I asked what others (?).
                            Last edited by NoOneKnows; 08 Aug 15,, 18:26.

Comment

Oh come on
                              Look up post # 378. That post meant there are some other news we're not in the know, and hence I asked. A simple clarification shouldn't need 4 posts, it reflects poor communication skills. And you're still being rude by not introducing yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X