I want specific information on Pak-FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want specific information on Pak-FA

Information on PAK-FA plz. I already posted this thing on land warfare, but those sons of pigs told me to come here. So, can one of you kind people tell me some stuff on the new jet that Russia will be making with others. Thank you.

Im just saying this cause i want my thread to be first in the list. :P

Comment

The "kind people" here are the same "sons of pigs" that are over there. Perhaps if you post in the right forum and show a little more maturity, someone will offer you some information, though there is little solid info on the project you refer to.
      "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

well u can just google. and most of it is easily available. And theres nothin much available that can be debated /compared with other fighters .So i'l suggest to wait till some good news comes in the near future.

Comment

And as far as i know it was a joint project between russia and india . And not russia and france .

Comment

You have the IQ of a fucked-up fart. And now with this mentality, you think we are going to give you info??
            A grain of wheat eclipsed the sun of Adam !!

Comment

It was just a joke

But some websites say that the jet is going to be better than the Euro-Fighter and the F-22, but it also says that its gonna be out by 2012. THats a while man. The F-22 and the Euro-Fighter will be phased out by then. Hey howcome the u.s. still uses f-15s and f-16s, if they are old?

Comment

Highsea and Jay, I second what you said.

I am curious Kontakt Era, will this thread end up like the thread in Land Warfare when your argument degenerated to ranting about how the T90 was a "tonka truck," about India's poor, anti-Pakistan statements, and similar rubbish?

Also, you say that the EuroFighter and F-22 will be phased out by 2012. Yet you then say we are still using f15s and f16s. That right there should be enough for you to realize that the Eurofighter and F-22 are intended to be used for much more than just 7 years (now to 2012) after all the time and money put into their development my friend. Like Ajay said, google it. There is very very little known about this project between India and Russia.
                Am out of town for a while and then have tons of work coming up at school. Will be back once that's all done.

Comment

Originally posted by KONTAKT ERA
                  Information on PAK-FA plz. I already posted this thing on land warfare, but those sons of pigs told me to come here. So, can one of you kind people tell me some stuff on the new jet that Russia will be making with others. Thank you.

Comment

links
                    http://www.deagel.com/pandora/?p=pm00276001
                    The Sukhoi and RAC Mig corporations are developing the Russian fifth generation fighter aircraft concept intended to replace current Su-24, Su-25, Su-27, Su-30, Mig-29, and Mig-31 aircraft. The Su-47, formerly S-37 Berkut, prototype developed by Sukhoi and the Mig 1.42, also referred to as the Mig 1.44, prototype developed by RAC Mig will be be the basis of the new aircraft. According to some reports, the fifth generation could be produced in two variants a single engine and twin-engine long range aircraft.

The MFI (Front-Line Multirole Interceptor) and LFS (Lightweight Frontal Fighter) fifth generation concepts no longer meet the Russian Air Force requirements. Mig 1.44 and Su-47, strongly related to the older MFI concept, are now seen as technological demonstrators. The Future Tactical Aviation Concept (PAK FA) was disclosed by the Russian Air Force in early 2002 as the program aimed at providing the fifth generation fighter.

The PAK FA fighter will have a maximum takeoff weight of 20 tons and a combat radius of 1,200 kilometers. It will be fitted with integrated avionics, state-of-the-art sensors and new weaponry. Dimensions would be between those of current Mig-29 Fulcrum and Su-27 Flanker. The estimated cost of each airplane will not exceed $30 million being affordable for many export customers and the Russian Air Force.

Sukhoi will act as the prime contractor and RAC Mig should be the main sub-contractor. The Russian fifth generation fighter primary role will be air-to-air engagements with secondary ground/surface attack capabilities. Final specifications remain uncertain, but Russians hope to match US F/A-22 Raptor and F-35 capabilities and outperform Typhoon, Rafale and Gripen multi-role fighters.

The Russian Air Force plans to carry out the maiden flight of the fifth generation fighter by 2005 with an intended entry into service date by 2010. About 1,000 fifth generation fighters would be produced for the Russian Air Force between 2010 and 2020. It is anticipated that the Russian fifth generation fighter available for export will be NATO-interoperable.

It has been reported that the Russian Air Force will operate the PAK FA in conjunction with either Mig-AT or Yak-130 light attack aircraft/trainer and the Su-34 heavyweight, long-range, attack aircraft beyond 2010.
                    Specifications
                    Max Range 1,200 km 648 nm
                    Max Weight 20,000 kg 44,092-lb

Equipment
                    Powerplant AL-41

Comment

wow, Kontakt, buddy, that's the dumbest thing i've heard all week, by 2012, the F-22 and Typhoon will be phased out already, wow, that's pretty bad, you need help

American military officials say that the F-22 will be effective at least until 2050
                      anyways, here are the links, the second one is in russian, and is therefore, most likely the most accurate of the two
                      http://warfare.ru/?catid=255&linkid=2280
                      http://paralay.narod.ru/pakfasu.html

for the second site, look at the first picture, and open, it, it compares the T-50 to the F-22, it's actually really nice
                      for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

Originally posted by Dima
                        wow, Kontakt, buddy, that's the dumbest thing i've heard all week, by 2012, the F-22 and Typhoon will be phased out already, wow, that's pretty bad, you need help

- - - -- - - - - - - - - -

for the second site, look at the first picture, and open, it, it compares the T-50 to the F-22, it's actually really nice

MIG and SUKHOI both had a 5th gen. plane plaanon table. But we all talk about T-50. India also invested in PAK FA.

Isnt MIG 5th gen plane GOOD enough.

Can anyone please tell me the difference between the two and why T50 is chosen...

Comment

Originally posted by professional
                          MIG and SUKHOI both had a 5th gen. plane plaanon table. But we all talk about T-50. India also invested in PAK FA.

Isnt MIG 5th gen plane GOOD enough.

Can anyone please tell me the difference between the two and why T50 is chosen...
                          Well the primary reason believed is the fact that sukhoi has a lot of its own money that it can invest in the project while mikaloyan has nearly nothing. The new aircraft will be more of a joint venture with sukhoi investing being the majar partner ( as it has more money) and mig as a minor partner. The T50 will carry a mix of the good from the both keeping in mind the economics and targets.

Comment

Originally posted by defensetech.org
                            Air Force chief of staff Gen. John Jumper has been working overtime, ever since the F/A-22 "Raptor" stealth fighter program got slashed by the Pentagon leadership.

First, he flew one of the jets himself, at nearly Mach 2, to show off how cool the Raptor really was. Then, he had a team of F/A-22s buzz by the Super Bowl.

Now, according to Inside Defense, he's telling "lawmakers that the U.S. military's ability to dominate the skies may be threatened by a Russian aircraft that has not yet been built, and which aerospace analysts believe may never fly."

Gen. Jumper... warned “the design for the Sukhoi 40 is on the boards right now,” in a Feb. 8 hearing before the Senate Armed Services Committee.

Defense analysts said Jumper was referring to Russia's plans for a fifth-generation fighter that is to replace the Su-27 Flanker and MiG-29 Fulcrum. A design for this new fighter aircraft program, known as the PAK FA, is being crafted with a prototype expected in 2006 and production beginning in 2010, according to a May 6, 2004, Aviation Week article.

Aviation industry analysts, however, believe the enormous costs required to design and build such an aircraft... are beyond the means of the Russian government.

Use of this fledgling Russian aircraft program to make the case for the F/A-22 raised the eyebrows of some analysts. One, who asked not to be named, called it a “pitiful argument.”
                            http://www.defensetech.org/archives/001395.html
                            My thinking is that the Russian's might not even use the S 40 and those that would be built would still mot be as advanced as the F-22. But then again you never can tell either way this reads as Jumper prompting more money too the project
                            Last edited by Terran empire; 19 Feb 05,, 02:28.

Comment

Originally posted by ajaybhutani
                              Well the primary reason believed is the fact that sukhoi has a lot of its own money that it can invest in the project while mikaloyan has nearly nothing. The new aircraft will be more of a joint venture with sukhoi investing being the majar partner ( as it has more money) and mig as a minor partner. The T50 will carry a mix of the good from the both keeping in mind the economics and targets.

You mean to say that T 50 will have both MIG and SU involved in the project.

SU has money and India is providing more . So it will really be a great plane

and we ll be able to see it soon as there is no money problem.

Comment

Working...
                              X