No announcement yet.

I want specific information on Pak-FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The companies MiG,Tupolev,Sukhoi and Yakovlev are to be made into one Company within two years,as per Putin's order dated today.........with 70% controlled by the government.. Will get the link if anyone is interested...It was on tv by the way,so I will have to look for an English article..
    "They want to test our feelings.They want to know whether Muslims are extremists or not. Death to them and their newspapers."

Protester

Comment

i read about the specualtions of the same when the Mig cheif was sakced and sukhoi man was made to head it. Now its here. So here goes the mig1.42 project.Or at least what we can be usre about is that there will be only one fifth gen project by russia. This will greatly improve the finances of The Big company and even research as money will not be wasted in repetition at different plants.
      Mikemun
      Though i u have a link then can u please post it for me
      regards
      ajay

Comment

У России будет мощный "авиационный кулак"

22.02.2005 15:34 Новость по теме

Путин поручил правительству подготовить план создания авиастроительной корпорации

Видео

Президент России Владимир Путин поручил правительству подготовить указ с планом действий по исполнению стратегии по созданию Объединенной авиастроительной корпорации, сообщает ИТАР-ТАСС.

"Правительство должно подготовить проект указа с планом действий по исполнению стратегии по созданию авиастроительной компании. Это должен быть единый план, по которому мы должны работать", - заявил президент на выездном заседании президиума Госсовета по проблемам развития авиационной отрасли.

"От того, как мы сможет решить этот вопрос, будет зависеть лицо России и сможет ли она быть интеллектуальной страной, или мы все больше будем скатываться в разряд третьестепенных стран, - отметил президент. - Такие отрасли (как авиапром) нуждаются в поддержке государства".

По словам Путина, "современные способы поддержки этой отрасли государством существуют и используются государством". "До 2008 года наши перевозчики подтвердили заказ на приобретение 138 самолетов отечественного производства, - продолжал президент. - Безусловно, государственная роль в этой отрасли должна быть значительной и, если мы полностью реализуем план, который обсуждали сегодня по созданию холдинга, то сможем добиться желаемого результата. Ни у кого нет сомнения в том, что это правильный выбор".

Как пояснил журналистам глава Минпромэнерго Виктор Христенко, создание Объединенной авиастроительной корпорации "консолидирует все активы самолетостроения". "Это значит, что "Иркут", "МиГ", "Сухой", "Илюшин" и многие другие ведущие фирмы найдут место в корпорации", - сказал он.

Вместе с тем, министр признал, что процесс формирования корпорации займет до двух лет. "Но сегодня принято принципиальное решение и о параллельной консолидации бизнеса. Таким образом произойдет консолидация усилий по выбору продуктового ряда, затрат и т.п., устраняя вредные элементы конкуренции", - сказал Христенко.

Вопрос о том, кто возглавит объединенной авиастроительную корпорацию пока не решен, сказал министр. "Юридически корпорация будет создана 31 декабря 2006 года, поэтому кто возглавит, пока не решено". Вместе с тем он сообщил, что консорциум созданный сегодня для консолидации бизнеса, возглавить Валерий Безверхний, вице-президент НПО "Иркут".

Христенко также сообщил, что доля государства в авиастроительной корпорации составит на первом этапе 60-70%, но в дальнейшем может меняться по усмотрению акционеров.

This one is in Russian..I will translate it tomorrow..Now I gotta sleep...
        "They want to test our feelings.They want to know whether Muslims are extremists or not. Death to them and their newspapers."

Protester

Comment

Originally posted by ajaybhutani
          ... Though about F22. I think there are still a lot of sft bugs still in the programs written.
          All new AC have software issues to resolve, the F-22 is no different. However, the AC is certified for service, so any earlier problems have been sorted out. Back when we were working on the B-1A, we had some problems with the terrain following alogrithms. The radar was so sensitive, and the program so precise, that the plane tried to follow the terrain too closely-every treetop, etc. It shook hell out of the pilots and AC until we were able to smooth things out. Wing loading went through the roof. But today it's as smooth as a baby's bottom. It's no big deal, like I said, all new AC go through this.

Planes get certified in phases- it's not an all or nothing process. Everything, from refueling, high speed and high altitude flight, formation flying, individual weapon systems, drop tanks, avionics, etc. goes through it's own certification before it goes into service. IIRC, the F/A-22 is currently only certified for the A2A role- ground attack is still in OP/EVAL and will com later this year.

dima- You can't go into service with one plane. Both MiG MFI's were prototypes. It's just that one was for static testing and one was for flight testing. Had the project gone on, there would have been additional prototypes built. The Raptor had 9 prototypes- 2 were for static testing and 7 were for flight tests. Once the design was finalized, an additional 40 planes were built for OP/EVAL and training squadrons. The last two that rolled out are destined for Langley, and will go into the first operational squadron.

The reason that the SU-47 was chosen was primarily a financial one. Also, it performed better in flight tests, and it's manouverability impressed the MoD. The SU-47 uses the forward fuselage and twin tails from the SU-27/30 family, so it's cheaper to build, since that tooling already exists. "Better" is a subjective thing. planes are designed to fill a role, so the intended use is what decides which is "better". Many people think the YF-23 was better than the YF-22, because it was a little faster and stealthier. But the F-22 still won the competition, partially on manouverability and cost considerations.
          "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEMUN
            ...У России будет мощный "авиационный кулак"...
            The President of Russia Vladimir Putin directed government to prepare
            edict with the plan of actions on the performance of strategy on the
            creation of the united aircraft construction corporation, ITAR- TASS reports.
            "government must prepare the project of edict with the plan of actions
            on the performance of strategy on the creation of aircraft
            construction company. This must be common plan, on which we must work ", - stated the President at the visiting session of the presidium of the
            Gossoviet for the problems of the development of aviation branch.
            "from that, as we will be able to solve this question, face of Russia will depend and it will be able to be the intellectual
            country, or we increasingly more will be rolled up into the discharge of the
            insignificant countries, - noted the President. - such branches (as aviapro&#y08ya need the support of state ".
            According to Putin, "the contemporary methods of the support of this branch by state exist
            and are used by a state". "up to 2008 our ferrymen confirmed order for the acquisition of 138
            aircraft of domestic manufacture, - continued the President. - unconditionally, state role in this branch must be significant and, if we are completely realized plan, which they discussed today on the creation of holding, that let us be be able to achieved the desired result. Not whom does not have doubt about that, that this is correct selection ".
            As it explained to journalists chapter Victor Khristenko's
            Minpromenergo, the creation of the united aircraft construction corporation
            "consolidates all active memberships of aircraft construction". "this it means, that "Irkut", "MiG", "dry", "Ilyushin" and many other leading firms will find place in the
            corporation ", - he said.
            At the same time, minister recognized, which will engage the process of the formation of corporation of up to
            two years. "but is today made fundamental decision also about the parallel
            consolidation of business. Thus will occur the consolidation of efforts on the selection of a
            product number, expenditures and t.p., removing the harmful elements of competition ", - said Khristenko.
            Question about that, who will head united aircraft construction corporation is not thus far
            solved, minister said. "legally corporation will be created on 31 December, 2006, therefore who will head, it is not thus far solved ". At the same time he reported, that consortium created today for the consolidation of business, to head Valerie Bezverkhniy, the Vice President OF NPO "Irkut".
            Khristenko also reported, the portion of state in the aircraft construction corporation will
            compose what during the first stage 60-70%, but subsequently it can change at the discretion of shareholders.
            Online translation. I'm too lazy to reformat. ;)

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/product...ranslator.html
            "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

A few things that the article missed..The Amount of Capital to be invested will be about 16 Billion Dollars....The "Supercompany" is expected to produce civilian and Military Aircraft in equal amounts..Currently the ratio is 70-30 in favour of military aircraft...It is expected to be in the top 5 Aeronautic companies in the world..

Protester

Comment

ajay, when did i say that they were different aircraft, they're basically the same, but there would be some differences between them, they're not different aircratf though, the project/program is called the MiG 1.42 program
                for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

Originally posted by Dima
                  ajay, when did i say that they were different aircraft, they're basically the same, but there would be some differences between them, they're not different aircratf though, the project/program is called the MiG 1.42 program
                  here u are talking about mig 1.42 and 1.44 as saperate projects arent u .. In fact u ahve even called Su47 as complete too.
                  Garry, also, the MiG 1.42 project is not complete, but hte MiG 1.44 IS complete, and MiG is financing more research into the MiG 1.42, the Su-47 project is also complete

Comment

yes, it was relatively complete, the flight tests were not taken with its real engines

but he MiG 1.44 had better supersonic maneuverability, i also heard that the MiG would cost about $60 million if it did go into production, also, the difference between the S-37 and Su-47

the Su-47 is an actual model, and the S-37 is the test model, the S-37 used AL-31 engines i believe instead of the AL-41 engines it was to have, much of its fuselage was made from Flankers, and its avionics were from Flankers, they ahven't created a Su-47, if they do receive orders(which is most likely not) then they will fit it with another avionics package, i don't know which one, maybe different engines

who knows?
                    for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

yes, it was relatively complete, the flight tests were not taken with its real engines

but he MiG 1.44 had better supersonic maneuverability, i also heard that the MiG would cost about $60 million if it did go into production, also, the difference between the S-37 and Su-47
                      1. Development of AL41F is not complete yet.
                      2. Well how many flight hours were logged?? Another thing the hours logged would directly => tht whole mig MFI project has logged thatmuch hours as that prototype is its part. Here we are not talking about Different prototypes but different projects. So Mig1.44 and 1.42 arethe same

the Su-47 is an actual model, and the S-37 is the test model, the S-37 used AL-31 engines i believe instead of the AL-41 engines it was to have, much of its fuselage was made from Flankers, and its avionics were from Flankers, they ahven't created a Su-47, if they do receive orders(which is most likely not) then they will fit it with another avionics package, i don't know which one, maybe different engines

who knows?
                      Well S-37 and SU47 are the same project ( two names of same aircraft. )Aircrafts are tested with different engines when original ones arent complete but that dsnt imply a creation of a new fighter project.

Comment

...but he MiG 1.44 had better supersonic maneuverability...
                        What do you base this on? All the information I have seen said that the AC only flew twice, and only for about 15 minutes total. They never would have taken it to supersonic flight that early in the flight test cycle.

Comment

yes i know that the AL-41 is only about 30% complete

yes, they, well, it's difficult, they haven't created the MiG 1.42, that's the project name, while the MiG 1.44 is the actual, and onnly prototype, that's the relation

http://www.aeronautics.ru/nws001/combair007.htm

it's somewhere in there hhgsea, i guess they deduced that from it's characteristics, and limited knowledge of its flight performance
                          for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

dima,
                            well sicne u dont have any more knowledge than whats available here to us. Why do u tend to say stuff like " 1.44 is more manouverable." Well we all know its not true. If u want to speculate then its shud be " i think
                            " or i speculate" or i believe" and not "he MiG 1.44 had better supersonic maneuverability, "
                            Such statements lead to nowhere since u are without a reference while others have every reason and reference to challenge you.
                            Well u know that they are same projects. so better keep them as same and be with it.

Comment

ajay, what in good god's name are you talking about, i just gave a link stating that the MiG 1.44 has better supersonic maneuverability than the Su-47, but the Su-47 has much better subsonic maneuverability, i don't understand what you're basing our post on?

they are not two different projects, it's all one project, and i have already given tons of links for that, you just fail to actually look at them and read them or something, i don't know what you do with them, with the MiG 1.42 being the project name, and the MiG 1.44 being the project prototype, but of course, when the project is complete, they would redesignate it to MiG-.....
                              for MOTHER MOLDOVA

Comment

ajay, what in good god's name are you talking about, i just gave a link stating that the MiG 1.44 has better supersonic maneuverability than the Su-47, but the Su-47 has much better subsonic maneuverability, i don't understand what you're basing our post on?

they are not two different projects, it's all one project, and i have already given tons of links for that, you just fail to actually look at them and read them or something, i don't know what you do with them, with the MiG 1.42 being the project name, and the MiG 1.44 being the project prototype, but of course, when the project is complete, they would redesignate it to MiG-.....
                                Well
                                1. For how many hours has Mig1.44 flown that u are talking about its manoureability??
                                2. About Mig 1.44 and 1.42 its u who has been distinguiishing both planes has different all throughout and not me. So what all logic u are giving me apply it to urself

Comment

Working...
                                X