Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
    Then there are those of us known mostly for making smart-alec comments

Ouch. And you were the one telling bluesman to ease up on the personal attacks

Comment

Originally posted by Feanor View Post
      Ouch. And you were the one telling bluesman to ease up on the personal attacks
      Rather large difference between smart-alec comments and personal attacks ;)
      “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
        Rather large difference between smart-alec comments and personal attacks ;)
        No as in you were making fun of me for making it. God damn. How do I always find my self having to explain what I mean? Come on people why can't you just read my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Feanor View Post
          No as in you were making fun of me for making it. God damn. How do I always find my self having to explain what I mean? Come on people why can't you just read my mind.
          We don't need to. We don't want to. You don't have b00bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
            Actually, you don't wanna go there. You may end up meeting a shemale. The safest thing to say is, "You don't have a pvssy."

Comment

Weapons of mass distraction. :D
              HD Ready?

Comment

Touche, touche

Comment

Originally posted by wabpilot View Post
                  It has either greater range, or greater warload, but not both. As Milton Freidman would say there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Yeah, the RAAF gets a better performing aircraft that can actually carry out relevant missions. Does it not cause you to question why the F-111s have been resolutely defending Brisbane from, I don't know what, while the F-18s have been fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq?

The F-111 and A2A? Only as a target, only as a target. Where do you get the notion that the F-35 will not carry AIM-9s? It's designed to carry the AIM-9X with an integral helmet mounted sight.
                  The F-111 obviously has no A2A capability. I was talking about the F-35. I've gotten conflicting info on the F-35's A2A capability. According to Bill Sweetman and several sites I've visited, the F-35 will only be able to carry the AMRAAM and ASRAAM internally. The AIM 9X will be carried externally. Any info on this?
                  I want what I do not have.

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
                    Actually, you don't wanna go there. You may end up meeting a shemale. The safest thing to say is, "You don't have a pvssy."
                    Thank you! Thank you very much! Thank you for putting that picture in my head. Thank you!

AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!

Comment

• Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                      Thank you! Thank you very much! Thank you for putting that picture in my head. Thank you!

AAAARRRGGGHHHHHHH GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!
                      Well shooting it might help ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by scorefour View Post
                        The F-111 obviously has no A2A capability. I was talking about the F-35. I've gotten conflicting info on the F-35's A2A capability.
                        Let's assume for a moment that you are right and the F-35 has no ability to defend itself. Then it represents no change from the F-111. That is not a safe assumption though. The F-35 is going to be the second best defensive fighter in the air at any time going forward. Only the F-22 will be any better. And by a substantial measure.

According to Bill Sweetman and several sites I've visited, the F-35 will only be able to carry the AMRAAM and ASRAAM internally. The AIM 9X will be carried externally. Any info on this?
                        That is the day one plan. Although, the implication in your statement is the F-35 is somehow limited to two internally carried weapons. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by scorefour View Post
                          The F-111 obviously has no A2A capability. I was talking about the F-35. I've gotten conflicting info on the F-35's A2A capability. According to Bill Sweetman and several sites I've visited, the F-35 will only be able to carry the AMRAAM and ASRAAM internally. The AIM 9X will be carried externally. Any info on this?
                          F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Lightning II

If you look on that page, you will notice the F-35 carries standard 2 Slammers or 2 Winders internally on all missions. The remaining 2 internal weapon stations can carry up to 2000 lb each (not F-35B). The fun part is there are racks for A2A missiles you can use in place of those 2000 lb bombs. I believe the F-35 can carry up to 6 additional missiles internally by using this adapter.
                          "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

• [QUOTE=glyn;422903]
                            Originally posted by furkensturker View Post
                            Just about everything we have or do now days is a result of the US, at least 85% of our TV is US,

You have my deepest, sincerest commiserations.
                            That ain't the half of it, the sad thing is that most Australians know who was the first US President, but hardly anyone knows who was our first PM.

There has been a big push for us to become a republic and with that a change of the flag. I'm in two minds about the flag, my father and grand father fought for Australia in the two wars under that flag. Some have said that we might as well take away the UNION JACK from the corner and replace it with the US flag, Personally, If the flag had to go, I would like the boxing kangaroo that was used in the 1983 winning of the America's cup. As for a national anthem, some of us know the first verse, almost no one knows the second, but we are girt by sea, and sometimes p1ssed by lunchtime. We're patriotic, don't get me wrong, we just don't go overboard like the yanks do.

We don't have a national dress as such, but I suppose a Drizabone (Driza-Bone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
                            and an Akubra (Akubra Hats
                            and a pair of RMs(R.M.Williams | The Bush Outfitter) comes close.

To be honest, I don't care if we become a republic or stay a monarchy, just as long as we are a free nation and don't too many d1ckhead politicians.

Lets have more pomy sitcoms, American humour tends to wear a bit thin, we need more Monty Python, The Goodies and Red Dwarf. Love thy neighbour and Benny Hill would never be allowed to be made now days, "too politicly incorrect"

Freddie
                            Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
                            vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

• ahhh Red Dwarf... how I miss you!

Comment

• Originally posted by VarSity View Post
                                ahhh Red Dwarf... how I miss you!
                                Smegging good hey
                                Never hold your farts in, they run up your spine, and that's where shity ideas come from.
                                vēnī, vīdī, velcro - I came, I saw I stuck around.

Comment

Working...
                                X