Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aero India 2007: How many from WAB visiting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=joey;333771
    anyways, I'm 90% sure of visit if i get tickets on 25th, I'm taking CANON REBEL XT WITH TELEPORT LENS.

[/QUOTE]

Added later --- ooops sorry I read it as Rebel Ti. Xt is good.
    Last edited by kams; 23 Jan 07,, 22:06.

Comment

^^ well i dont own $2000 camera with accessories my friend does and i'll take his one onlee.

I might take normal digicam lets c.

Comment

i doesn't metter that much what camera you have, it's skills that make difference. i have 8 different cameras, from 100$ upto 1500$,(good old days when i was single and spent my money on anything i liked) i can say no camera can compensate for a lack of skils.
        but i belive your pics, will be very interesting when you post them, no matter what camera you use. just keep shooting. good luck.
        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joey View Post
          ^^ well i dont own $2000 camera with accessories my friend does and i'll take his one onlee.

I might take normal digicam lets c.
          That's a XT right? That's a good one. Fit a 70-300 mm lens, you are in business, all costing less than $600. (XT is the cheapest Digi SLR from Canon, its not high end, EOS 1D and 5D are top end models)

I just bought a EOS30D. Stll figuring out all the buttons .
          Last edited by kams; 23 Jan 07,, 22:25.

Comment

Gah, you can take as many pics as you want, nobody will be bothered. If you strike up a convo with the DRDO/BEL people, they'll be open about their programs. If you are interested in that kind of stuff, AI has open exhibits of all the latest radars and stuff- you can get inside and have a BEL guy run you through the modes of the WLR, or the CAR etc.
            Karmani Vyapurutham Dhanuhu

Comment

^^ yes XT i think my frnd has it not mine i'll take tht one it costed him 1200$ afaik.

Comment

Originally posted by joey View Post
                ...anyways, I'm 90% sure of visit if i get tickets on 25th, I'm taking CANON REBEL XT WITH TELEPORT LENS.
                Who needs tickets? Just TELEPORT yourself in...

"Scotty- meet me and Spock in the transporter room with the anti-gravs..."
                "We will go through our federal budget – page by page, line by line – eliminating those programs we don’t need, and insisting that those we do operate in a sensible cost-effective way." -President Barack Obama 11/25/2008

Comment

I wish I could go!!!!
                  But Skool ends in july and i got exams this Feb too

Is Putin gonna be there for the show too? I heard he is India right now
                  Some True Desi Goons- Bombay Rockers
                  youtube.com/watch?v=JHkjZ1Ae9ck[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by akhiluppal View Post
                    I wish I could go!!!!
                    But Skool ends in july and i got exams this Feb too

Is Putin gonna be there for the show too? I heard he is India right now
                    No, he's just here for 2-3 days -around the Republic day celebrations.
                    I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Sri, I will be there; I never missed Aero India shows; I will also try to get some pictures :)
                      Wild Wild Web sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Endangered View Post
                        Sri, I will be there; I never missed Aero India shows; I will also try to get some pictures :)
                        Wonderful. Sending you a PM.. :)
                        I rant, therefore I am.

Comment

Gah! will miss it.Bad bad bad exams!

Comment

Gee 3 WABites in Aero India, can't wait for the pics.and other juicy stuff..:)

Comment

Originally posted by omon View Post
                              try not to look as a spy taking all those pics. upclose. we don't want you to get arrested, we need you back here to tell us about airshow. good luck.
                              There are always a lot of spies who take a lot of pictures at these shows.

One can either have a show or not have one so that spies don't take pictures! ;)

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Originally posted by MarquezRazor View Post
                                Gah! will miss it.Bad bad bad exams!
                                isnt all-india CBSE in jan?

Comment

Working...
                                X