Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2004 Nimitz Tic Tac UFO

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I'll give an example of what a friend of mine showed me as "Proof" of UFOs. Guy comes to me says I have to see this video. Shows me one of 6 UFOs that "wink" into the sky then hover only to disappear one at a time. Solid proof.

    Yes it was. Solid proof of a really good 155mm battery illum mission. After I saw it, I told him to watch and I would narrate without looking at the video. At the wink start counting Somewhere around 8 sec the objects will get bigger/brighter and start hovering. When they do that count down 2-3 min and they will disappear. And that's what happened. The wink was the fuze activating the payload expulsion charge. somewhere around 8 sec the chute and candle stabilize and the "Candle" will ignite. Candle burns for 2 min.

    As soon as I finished, he smacks his forehead and goes ' No Shit".. Yea he was a Forward observer also. And had called plenty of illum missions. Saw what he wanted not what he knew

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Gun Grape View Post
      I'll give an example of what a friend of mine showed me as "Proof" of UFOs. Guy comes to me says I have to see this video. Shows me one of 6 UFOs that "wink" into the sky then hover only to disappear one at a time. Solid proof.

      Yes it was. Solid proof of a really good 155mm battery illum mission. After I saw it, I told him to watch and I would narrate without looking at the video. At the wink start counting Somewhere around 8 sec the objects will get bigger/brighter and start hovering. When they do that count down 2-3 min and they will disappear. And that's what happened. The wink was the fuze activating the payload expulsion charge. somewhere around 8 sec the chute and candle stabilize and the "Candle" will ignite. Candle burns for 2 min.

      As soon as I finished, he smacks his forehead and goes ' No Shit".. Yea he was a Forward observer also. And had called plenty of illum missions. Saw what he wanted not what he knew
      Humans really are poor observers. And even worse at realising they are.

      Reminds me of the Invisible Gorilla test. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invisible_Gorilla

      Comment


      • #18
        The official report on the latest batch of 'UFO' videos is apparently due for release in a couple of days. Leaks say the it will state the bleeding obvious i.e. firstly, there is no conclusive proof in any of them that UFOs exist and secondly however that does not mean they do not exist. I expect it to be immediately officially denounced as a whitewash by true believers everywhere.
        If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Monash View Post
          The official report on the latest batch of 'UFO' videos is apparently due for release in a couple of days. Leaks say the it will state the bleeding obvious i.e. firstly, there is no conclusive proof in any of them that UFOs exist and secondly however that does not mean they do not exist. I expect it to be immediately officially denounced as a whitewash by true believers everywhere.
          I like how you say the ufologists will "officially" denounce it, very respectable. Question seems to be will this report lead to a more detailed report later that will be more revealing, this one looks set to underwhelm all sides of the debate.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by tantalus View Post

            I like how you say the ufologists will "officially" denounce it, very respectable. Question seems to be will this report lead to a more detailed report later that will be more revealing, this one looks set to underwhelm all sides of the debate.
            Kind of impossible not to 'underwhelm' everyone when (if your being truthful) all you can say is something like:

            'There is no conclusive proof based on the evidence reviewed to date that the objects in question are of extra terrestrial origin. All we can say for certain is that if in fact any of them are real, physical objects they are not the property of the US government.'


            True believers will accept nothing less than a full and frank admission that yes, UFOs are real and yes the Government has been covering up that fact for decades.
            If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by tantalus View Post

              I like how you say the ufologists will "officially" denounce it, very respectable. Question seems to be will this report lead to a more detailed report later that will be more revealing, this one looks set to underwhelm all sides of the debate.
              Most UFOlogists have denounced/debunked "the Roswell Incident" because over time it's become clear that it was indeed a just weather balloon (albeit attached to a payload from a Top Secret project) and the supposed eyewitnesses have ruined their own credibility over the years.

              When you really dig into these "amazing" UFO stories, the explanation is usually banal or at most mildly interesting.
              Supporting or defending Donald Trump is such an unforgivable moral failing that it calls every bit of your judgement and character into question. Nothing about you should be trusted if you can look at this man and find redeemable value

              Comment

              Working...
              X