X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny chart

Bash away.

"Every man has his weakness. Mine was always just cigarettes."

That chart reminds me... I have long wondered why they call the F-16 the FIGHTING Falcon... are there PACIFIST Falcons?
    Your look more lost than a bastard child on fathers day.

Comment

NT
      Last edited by Praxus; 09 Jan 04,, 00:50.

Comment

PAK-FA and J-12 don't exsist. The Su-37 is not going into production.

The Rafale is definatly not as good as the F-15MKI.

Super Hornet is inferior to the F-15C.

Whoever made this chart is a pot smoker.

Comment

How does Russia determine that the PAK-FA has "high" Stealth?

Thier modern fighters could only have been used in Afghanistan, Africa, and Chechnya. None of which are known for utilising advanced radar systems.

Comment

Anybody got pics of the Pak-fa? AFAIK, it's not even in the prototype stage yet.

Comment

I have to admit, whoever thought up the ratings on this chart seems to be slightly touched in the head.
              It would have been better if he had left the ratings off and simply presented the facts.
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

The F-15C, F-16C, F-18C and A-10 DO have stealth coatings and features.

They have been implemented as possible over the years as the technology matures.

While they are by NO means 'stealth aircraft', they do have a greatly reduced RCS compared to the eariler models of the same aircraft.

Comment

Praxus

Yes, PAK-FA has not been developed yet, But many of its systems and subsystems have been developed or in process. The russians have a lot of the basic technology already available. I dont think it will be that hard for them to develop a figheter in next few years, considering the expertise they have in quickly developing technology.

India is jointly developing with russia on this aircraft and most of the funding will come from here. Russia may invest atthemost 25% on this as I read on global security. Mig-1.44 and Su-37 are technology demonstrators for the PAK-FA.

Lunatock, The russians dont sell top of the line technology to anyone except India. I dont know why this is. Noe even china gets their latest technologies. They do sell to anyone, but not the high end stuff that is of strategic importance. One reason is probably India is not a threat to anyone except pak and china. Even the russians army does not get to use the advanced technology they sell to India, basically due to funding problems. The MIGs that afghanistan and chechans had are OLD and junkl stuff. While the same Migs in indian airforce are advanced with stealth coating and israeli avionics and upgraded with russians as time passes. I was just saying why they did not make it. Plus. If you dont have an AWACS and satellites with an AF such as USAF, the afghan and chechan plans become nothing but target pratice to a powwerful AF. Finally its just not about a plane in a war, Its advanced avionics, communication, inrel;ligence and technology and most importantly planning. The ones superior would win.
                  Last edited by sam0001; 09 Jan 04,, 06:20.
                  __________________________________________________ ________
                  US, India and Israel. Together we will defeat terrorism.
                  I prefer communists to islamic terrorists, atleast I know where my enemy is!

Comment

There ya go. There's no danger in India giving technology to China now, is there?

On the other hand, there might be some danger in India giving it to Russia :)

Comment

Mig-1.44 and Su-37 are technology demonstrators for the PAK-FA.
                      Both the Mig-1.44 and the Su-37 in most areas are outmatched by the Su-30MKI.

Comment

Re: Praxus

Originally posted by sam0001
                        The MIGs that afghanistan and chechans had are OLD and junkl stuff.
                        Well your half right. The AF's of the Afghan & Chechen Rebels were and are POSy. They never used aircraft. Russia had & has total air superiority over the Afghan & Chechen Jihadi's.

Comment

What a peice of crap...

Ok what is a MiG-29 MLU?

What type of person thinks a F/A-18E is better then a F-15C, F-16C, Mirage 2000-5/9 or F-14D?

How on earth is the FC-1 better then the F-16A/B Block 15 MLU?

The J-10 is better then the F-14D?

What is an export F-16C? The Block 50/52+ or the Block 60?

What type of moron comes up with this chart?

5 bucks says it is a guy from Pakistan just due to claiming the FC-1 is better then a F-16A/B MLU. Not to be rasict but your average American has no idea what a FC-1 is.
                          To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

Re: Praxus

Originally posted by sam0001
                            Lunatock, The russians dont sell top of the line technology to anyone except India. I dont know why this is. Noe even china gets their latest technologies. They do sell to anyone, but not the high end stuff that is of strategic importance. One reason is probably India is not a threat to anyone except pak and china. Even the russians army does not get to use the advanced technology they sell to India, basically due to funding problems.
                            I be very careful with those claims. A careful analysis of the weapons sales would reveal that neither the Chinese nor the Indian versions of the Russian weapons hold a decisive advantage over the other.

Colonels Ken Allen and Denis Blasko concluded that the major difference between the two country's buys is what each country is willing to spend. The Chinese are still firm believers in their land forces. The Indians are shifting their thinking towards air and naval forces. That in itself reveals much in what each country wants from Russia. The Chinese wants air and naval assets to support their armies. The Indians are starting to believe that these branches may have to stand on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
                              The F-15C, F-16C, F-18C and A-10 DO have stealth coatings and features.

They have been implemented as possible over the years as the technology matures.

While they are by NO means 'stealth aircraft', they do have a greatly reduced RCS compared to the eariler models of the same aircraft.
                              Snipe,
                              I had no idea aircraft such as the A-10 was given stealth coating and features, let alone the -15,-16 and -18.
                              Do you have any details from open sources regarding this?
                              :Beer
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X